Welcome to our special Premium Event Listing page, which has been designed to help you set up an enhanced listing for your important events.
We'd like to make it easy for you to improve your event listing and maximise exposure. A basic event listing contains minimal information, such as location, website, date and a brief line about what the event is. Our Premium service offers much more. You could include a programme schedule, complete with bullet points, like so:
- 10am Introduction by company president – The company president will address attendees and provide information about the company's progress this year, despite the challenging economic outlook.
- 10.30am Innovation speaker – Julie Smith from Chocolate Co will talk about innovation, and how important it is to be strong in new product development.
- 11am Marketing speaker – John Roberts from Supermarket Ltd talks about marketing in the retail industry.
- 11.30am BREAK – Refreshments will be available in the lobby.
- 11.45am Another speaker – Another speaker addresses attendees.
- 12.30pm Lunch – More refreshments.
And if you want to include a video, this can be done easily, especially if you already have an account on YouTube or Vimeo. We would simply embed the code into your premium listing. If you don't have a YouTube or Vimeo account, we can upload your video to our own account (please note that this will incur extra costs).
This is a subheading you could use
You can say as much as you like, but we recommend keeping your message short and snappy. You may want to include contact details, so that people can get in touch with you to make a booking. You can also include links like this, and/or separate them to make them stand out, like this:
A Premium Event Listing hosted on FoodBev.com will strengthen your reach and ensure you're maximising exposure to the right people in the food & beverage industry.
- Phone : +44 (0)1225 327890
- Website : http://www.foodbev.com/calendar