Alga Technologies (or Algatech) in Israel has announced that its AstaPure brand has obtained GRAS (Generally Recognised As Safe) status from the FDA for use in food and beverage applications.
Algatechnologies specialises in microalgae cultivation and is a leading manufacturer of natural astaxanthin.
- To submit editorial for consideration, contact the FoodBev.com editor or phone 01225 327869.
- If you're submitting potential editorial for publication, please mark clearly “for publication”.
- Douwe Egberts redesigns packaging to reflect UTZ certification
- GlaxoSmithKline repositions Revive from Lucozade to drive sales
- Rabobank identifies three forces driving the hybrid consumer trend