BASF has launched its new filter aid Crosspure to the Chinese brewing industry, marking the beginning of 'a new way in filtration and stabilisation in the country with the world’s highest beer production'.
Crosspure is a 2-in-1 solution for brewers, allowing filtration and stabilisation of beer in a single step. It's a synthetic regenerative polymer designed specifically to replace kieselguhr in beer filtration.
BASF has achieved this by compounding polyvinylpolypyrrolidone (PVPP) and polystyrene using patented technology.
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Beverage > Alcohol
- Beverage > New Products
- Manufacturing > Equipment
- Manufacturing > Processing