Co-op has recalled two batches of Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Peruvian Dark Chocolate with Dried Sweetened Cranberries because of incorrect allergy information.
The affected products contain milk chocolate instead of dark chocolate. If you’re allergic to or intolerant of milk, don’t eat this product, The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has warned.
The product being withdrawn is:
- Co-operative Truly Irresistible Fairtrade Peruvian Dark Chocolate with Dried Sweetened Cranberries.
- Best before dates: 1 February 2013 and 2 February 2013.
The Co-operative has removed the affected products from sale. It will contact the relevant allergy support organisations, which will explain to its members the reason for the withdrawal.
No other Co-operative products are known to be affected.
- Evian's first new bottle since 1999
- Nestlé invests €44m in Spanish Nescafé factory
- Federal hires John Oliaro as operations manager
- Food > Confectionery
- Beverage > Dairy
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Packaging > Labelling
- Distribution > Retail