Dr Pepper Snapple Group (DPS) and The Nature Conservancy are teaming up on several environmental stewardship projects designed to protect vital water resources in Texas (US).
DPS has pledged $1m over the next four years to support ongoing restoration and conservation activities in the watersheds of the Trinity and Brazos Rivers, the Texas Gulf Coast and the Edwards Aquifer, which serve the state’s three largest metropolitan areas.
The company’s relationship with The Nature Conservancy aligns with its commitment to support environmental sustainability initiatives, according to Tina Barry, DPS executive vice president of corporate affairs.
Barry said: “The availability of abundant, clean, fresh water is an increasingly important issue in Texas and beyond. Addressing this issue and all its complexities requires action from both the public and private sectors.”
Source: Dr Pepper Snapple Group
- Dr Pepper Snapple enters agreement with Chicago Bears 18 APR 2012 | Marketing
- Dr Pepper Snapple renews green partnership 17 APR 2012 | Soft drinks
- Dairy Innovation Awards 2013 winners & finalists
- Garlic & Herb Popcorn from The Garlic Farm
- Dust Cutter Lemonade in Ball Alumi-Tek bottle
- Business > Social Responsibility
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Water