The latest financial news for 12 April 2012 includes Cargill, PJSC Morshyn Oskar, Constellation Brands and Givaudan.
Cargill posts flat Q3 2012 earnings from continuing operations of US$766m, led by its food ingredients and applications division.
- Cargill to open regional office in US 12 APR 2012 | Company news
- Cargill donates 100,000 books to schools in Ghana 11 APR 2012 | CSR
PJSC Morshyn Oskar
Bottled water producer PJSC Morshyn Oskar reports 11.6% fall in FY 2011 net profit to UAH 51.8m, with net income up 22.7% to UAH 432.4m.
Constellation Brands reports a 20% decrease in FY 2012 net sales to US$2.65bn, but sees net profits increase 20% to $488m, due to the divestiture of its Australian and UK wine units.
Fragrance and flavour company Givaudan said sales rose to 1.06bn Swiss francs. The Flavour Division reported sales of CHF 561.2m, representing an increase of 6.4% in local currencies and 3.0% in Swiss francs.
- Givaudan expands TasteSolutions sweetness programme 12 APR 2012 | Flavours
- Givaudan enters new era of profitable growth 9 FEB 2011 | Business
Recent financial news
- Financial digest, 4 April 2012: Lifeway, Co-op, Fonterra
- Financial digest, 26 March 2012: General Mills, Tingyi, Yum!
- Financial digest, 13 March 2012: Del Monte, McDonald’s
- Financial digest, 8 March 2012: Senomyx, Nespresso, Nichols
- Financial digest, 27 February 2012: Monster, Arla, CCL
- Financial digest, 22 Feb 2012: Campbell’s, Carlsberg, Heinz
- Financial news, 2 February 2012: Unilever, Dairy Crest
- Inventure Foods plans to invest $3.9m on new freezing tunnels
- More interesting trend predictions for the food & drink industry in 2014
- 100% natural sauces from Salsas JR