The latest financial news for 19 March 2012 includes Primo, Kraft, ChromaDex, RockTenn and Crystal Rock Holdings.
Primo Water Corp
Primo Water Corporation posts an 88.2% surge in FY 2011 net sales to US$84.0m, led by a 96.3% increase in water sales and a 60.5% rise in water dispenser sales.
- Primo Water Corp enters international alliance 30 NOV 2011 | Business
- Primo Flavourstation home beverage maker 25 NOV 2011 | Water
US-based ingredients producer ChromaDex reports a 7.2% increase in FY 2011 net sales to US$8.1m with net loss deepening to $7.9m.
The board of directors of Kraft Foods Inc has declared a regular quarterly dividend of $0.29 per common share of Class A stock. This dividend is payable on 16 April 2012 to stockholders of record as of 30 March 2012.
- Cadbury Bitsa Wispa from Kraft 24 FEB 2012 | Confectionery
- Lawsuit filed against Kraft and Starbucks in Tassimo case 21 FEB 2012 | Coffee
RockTenn expects fiscal second quarter earnings of between $0.35 and $.40 per diluted share and adjusted earnings of between $0.85 and $.90 per diluted share.
The primary factors reducing fiscal second quarter adjusted earnings per diluted share compared to the fiscal first quarter adjusted earnings per diluted share are the impact of approximately 149,000 additional tons of economic and maintenance downtime at its containerboard mills, including approximately 30,000 tons from the previously announced closure of the Matane mill, the acceleration to the fiscal second quarter from the fiscal third quarter of a scheduled maintenance outage at RockTenn’s Demopolis, Alabama bleached paperboard mill, and lower pricing for export containerboard.
- RockTenn to close three corrugated container plants 3 Jun 2011 | Manufacturing
- RockTenn completes acquisition of Smurfit-Stone 31 May 2011 | Business
- RockTenn to acquire Smurfit-Stone Container Corp 24 Jan 2011 | Packaging
Crystal Rock Holdings
Water and coffee distributor Crystal Rock Holdings reports a 2% decrease in Q1 2012 gross profit to US$8.6m, despite a 1% increase in total sales to $17.2m.
Recent financial news
- Financial digest, 13 March 2012: Del Monte, McDonald’s
- Financial digest, 8 March 2012: Senomyx, Nespresso, Nichols
- Financial digest, 27 February 2012: Monster, Arla, CCL
- Financial digest, 22 Feb 2012: Campbell’s, Carlsberg, Heinz
- Financial news, 2 February 2012: Unilever, Dairy Crest
- Financial news, 27 January 2012: Starbucks, Tata Beverages
- Financial news, 19 January 2012: Chr Hansen, Coke, Asahi
- Financial news, 12 January 2012: Tesco, Nichols, Cargill
- Financial news, 25 November 2011: Campbell’s, Refresco, Osem
- Financial news, 16 November 2011: Olam, Reed’s, Campari
- Financial news, 15 November 2011: Beam, GMCR, Dean Foods
- Financial news, 9 November 2011: Symrise, Carlsberg, Raisio
- Financial news, 5 November 2011: Kraft, Starbucks, Sara Lee
- Financial news, 2 November 2011: Asahi, Sapporo, DSM
- Authenticity is a 'key driver' in the UK market for ethnic foods
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- ADBA's Charlotte Morton talks about why the association changed its name