The latest financial news for 2 February 2012 includes Unilever, Dairy Crest, Embotelladora Andina, Compania Cervecerias Unidas and Coca-Cola Embonor.
Unilever posts a 5% increase in FY 2011 turnover to €46.47bn, with net profit up 1% to €4.62bn.
- Ben & Jerry’s franchisees help communities in the Bahamas
- Barry Callebaut and Unilever sign partnership agreement
- Unilever staff start to strike over pensions
- Coca-Cola partners with Né-Yo’s Compound Foundation
- The Coca-Cola Company releases first-ever GRI report
Dairy Crest announces a 2% rise in group sales for the nine months to the end of December 2011, with Q3 2011 sales of its five key brands up 8% compared to last year.
Compania Cervecerias Unidas
Chilean brewer Compania Cervecerias Unidas reports a 15.7% increase in FY 2011 turnover to Pesos 969.55bn and a 10.9% increase in net profit to Pesos 122.75bn.
Chilean bottler Coca-Cola Embonor posts a 15.9% drop in FY 2011 net profit to Pesos 36.5m, despite an 8.2% increase in sales volume to 213m unit cases.
Recent financial news
- Financial news, 27 January 2012: Starbucks, Tata Beverages
- Financial news, 19 January 2012: Chr Hansen, Coke, Asahi
- Financial news, 12 January 2012: Tesco, Nichols, Cargill
- Financial news, 25 November 2011: Campbell’s, Refresco, Osem
- Financial news, 16 November 2011: Olam, Reed’s, Campari
- Financial news, 15 November 2011: Beam, GMCR, Dean Foods
- Financial news, 9 November 2011: Symrise, Carlsberg, Raisio
- Financial news, 5 November 2011: Kraft, Starbucks, Sara Lee
- Financial news, 2 November 2011: Asahi, Sapporo, DSM
- Financial news, 28 October 2011: Ball, Coke Femsa, Heineken
- Financial news, 12 October 2011: Givaudan, Cargill, Almarai
- Financial news, 10 October 2011: AG Barr, Highland Spring
- Financial news, 26 September 2011: Fonterra, General Mills
- Financial news, 20 September 2011: Waterlogic, Diamond Foods
- Financial news, 9 September 2011: Whitbread, Emmi
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Beverage > Dairy
- Business > Financial
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Packaging > Labelling
- Beverage > Soft Drinks