In this FoodBev.com podcast, Shaun Weston hosts a roundtable discussion with Claire Phoenix, Geoff Platt and Claire Rowan from Vitafoods Europe 2012 in Geneva.
- Host: Shaun Weston
- Producer: Shaun Weston
- 00:00:20 – The tasting bar at Finished Products Expo.
- 00:02:40 – The marketing of colostrum.
- 00:04:20 – Complying with claims.
- 00:06:00 – Pharma in food & beverage.
- 00:07:18 – The delivery system for functional ingredients.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the FoodBev.com podcast series via iTunes
- Listen to our podcasts on Tumblr
- Listen to our podcasts on YouTube
Follow us on Twitter
More podcasts ...
- 22 May 2012: Report from Vitafoods Europe 2012, day one
- 10 May 2012: Chris Lee prepares for Vitafoods Europe 2012
- 16 Apr 2012: The creation of Sumo weight management drink
- 16 Apr 2012: The world’s smallest x-ray in food manufacture
- 12 Apr 2012: Wild Indag on new pumps and stand-up pouch technology
- 12 Apr 2012: Handtmann wins Anuga FoodTec Award for ConProLink
- 11 Apr 2012: Mathieu Nouhin on how the merger of CFS and GEA is working
- 11 Apr 2012: Susan Turner on Britvic’s expansion in the US
- 11 Apr 2012: Britvic’s developments in lightweight packaging
- 11 Apr 2012: John Dundon on the future of the water cooler industry
- 5 Apr 2012: The Blendhub 40ft factory for on-the-go manufacturers
- 3 Apr 2012: More efficient lactose-free milk production from GEA TDS
- 2 Apr 2012: Staying competitive in the ultrasonic cutting industry
- 29 Mar 2012: Report from Anuga FoodTec 2012, part two
- 27 Mar 2012: Report from Anuga FoodTec 2012, part one
- 23 Mar 2012: Staying ahead of supply chain with a flexible EDI strategy
- 17 Mar 2012: How Oasis is using Philips’ InstantTrust UV technology
- 15 Mar 2012: Peter Madden on the future of retail
- 14 Mar 2012: Franco Savoni talks about Elkay’s products for 2012
- 8 Mar 2012: Interview with Rainforest Alliance’s Stuart Singleton-White
- 5 Mar 2012: Lesley Sheldon on Beardow & Adams' BAMFutura 51 adhesive
- 5 Mar 2012: Macfarlane’s Clive Jackson on the success of Reseal-it
- 3 Mar 2012: Tim Croxson on glass technology and innovation
- 2 Mar 2012: Stuart Foster on the state of plastic recycling in the UK
- 2 Mar 2012: Label Apeel’s scratch & sniff chocolate lime labels
- 2 Mar 2012: Prestige Spirits’ Gary Steen on premium glass for beverages
- 1 Mar 2012: Surfers Against Sewage turn up the heat at packaging event
- Ocean Spray adds Cran-Lemonade flavour and summer holiday promotion
- Surplus food recovery set to increase with creation of new association
- Boreal Water signs private label deal with Dean & Deluca
- Food > Confectionery
- Beverage > Dairy
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Business > Events
- Beverage > Juices
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Food > New Products
- Packaging > Labelling
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Tea & Coffee