Frigoglass is supporting a unique Environmental Education workshop organised by WWF Greece for the academic year 2011-2012.
The workshop titled 'Journey to Future City' is targeted at students of all ages and since its launch more than 1,500 students have participated.
The workshop’s main objective is for students to understand the consequences of climate change as well as the ways each household and each person can reduce energy consumption.
Students are urged to become familiar with high technology, energy–efficient solutions and to re-evaluate their way of life in order to distinguish needs from desires and ways in which they can reduce energy consumption.
The workshop is adjusted to the students’ age group and is held upon request at interested schools in Greece. Educators interested in having the workshop held in their schools may contact WWF Greece directly.
The support for this workshops falls under Frigoglass’s Sustainability strategy and its effort to contribute to environmental education and to the development of the communities in which it operates.
- If you enjoyed this article, you may also like this: Frigoglass acquires Jebel Ali Container Glass
- Douwe Egberts redesigns packaging to reflect UTZ certification
- GlaxoSmithKline repositions Revive from Lucozade to drive sales
- Rabobank identifies three forces driving the hybrid consumer trend
- Beverage > Coolers
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Business > Social Responsibility
- Food > Confectionery
- Foodservice > Vending
- Packaging > Labelling