Brian Young, director general at the British Frozen Food Federation, talks to Shaun Weston about a new BFFF report entitled 'A Case for Frozen Food'.
The report demonstrates how BFFF is working to promote the benefits of frozen food to consumers and foodservice operators in the UK, particularly the pub sector.
- Recorded, produced and hosted by: Shaun Weston
- Subscribe to our FoodBev.com YouTube channel
More videos …
- Piet Hilarides to temporarily replace Freek Rijna at FrieslandCampina
- Müllerlight Skinny Cappuccino Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate
- BetterSweet Maple Water in Tetra Pak cartons