Brian Young, director general at the British Frozen Food Federation, talks to Shaun Weston about a new BFFF report entitled 'A Case for Frozen Food'.
The report demonstrates how BFFF is working to promote the benefits of frozen food to consumers and foodservice operators in the UK, particularly the pub sector.
- Recorded, produced and hosted by: Shaun Weston
- Subscribe to our FoodBev.com YouTube channel
More videos …
- Rinco earns CE mark for FPA series of ultrasonic pouch sealing systems
- Sensient Flavors develops 'sophisticated' way to flavour tea
- Leeb Vital organic raspberry flavoured goat milk yogurt