Good Earth Coffeehouse and Bakery, an environmentally responsible chain of specialty coffeehouses, is partnering up with the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC), to raise funds for the organisation.
NCC is a private land conservation organisation, working to protect our natural areas and the plants and animals they sustain.
Starting 29 March and throughout the month of April, customers of Good Earth can make a donation to NCC at any Good Earth coffeehouse.
Nan Eskenazi, co-founder, Good Earth Coffeehouse and Bakery, said: "Since 1991, Good Earth has made environmental responsibility a part of its mission and partnering with the Nature Conservancy of Canada (NCC) is a natural fit for Good Earth.
"We are honoured to be supporting NCC, who is working to protect valuable natural areas throughout Canada. We encourage everyone to come in and make a donation during the month of April."
Source: Good Earth
- Greenvale raises £64,677 for Macmillan Cancer Support 21 FEB 2012 | CSR
- Salvadorian Coffee now brewing at Good Earth cafes 18 JAN 2012 | Tea and coffee
- The Tomato Stall undergoes rebrand for Isle of Wight tomato-based products
- Caprimo Crème Brûleé dessert drink by Barry Callebaut Beverages
- Sartori unveils Family Heirloom BellaVitano cheese on 75th anniversary