Heineken has been selected to receive this award by GBCHealth for its commitment to support for health-related programming for its employees, their dependents and the communities in which it operates.
Stefaan van der Borght, global director health affairs, Heineken, said: “We are extremely honoured with this award. At Heineken people are our greatest assets. No other asset in the company is as important as the people that contribute with their work to our business results.
"Therefore, Heineken commits itself to provide a healthy working environment for all employees, contractors working on its premises and for those hired by Heineken further along the supply chain.
"We have been actively focusing on health care of our employees and communities for over twenty years now and will continue to do so going forward. At the same time we realise our health care work has only just begun.”
Source: Heineken USA
- General Mills awards $500,000 in health grants 27 APR 2012 | Health
- Morrisons launches new pension scheme for employees 3 APR 2012 | Retail
- Ghirardelli Mint Cookie and Toffee Crunch chocolate bars
- Amelia Rope Chocolate launches White Collection
- Juna nectar drinks secure Waitrose listing in London
- Beverage > Alcohol
- Business > Social Responsibility
- Business > Events
- Distribution > Retail