The judging panel for the InterBev Awards 2012 has been announced.
Following the success of the InterBev 2010 Beverage Innovation Awards, the programme for the InterBev Awards 2012 is under way, and with 30 exciting categories represents the most prestigious award scheme for the global beverage industry.
The InterBev event is brought to you by Nuremberg Messe North America, supported by the American Beverage Association. The InterBev Awards 2012 are kindly sponsored by SmartSeal.
Entries for the InterBev Awards 2012 close on 17 August. Finalists and winners will be announced at a special gala dinner during InterBev trade show on 17 October 2012 in Las Vegas, US.
The judging panel
- Larry Hobbs – executive director of the International Society of Beverage Technologists
- Anna Milivojevich – creative director, Blue Marlin New York
- James Tonkin – principal, HealthyBrandBuilders
- Dean Bellefleur – president, D-idea
- Claire Phoenix – managing editor, Beverage Innovation magazine
- Bill Sipper – managing partner, Cascadia Managing Brands
- Ross Colbert – executive director, global strategist-beverages, Rabobank
- Bill Bruce – group editorial director, FoodBev Media.
American Beverage Association president & CEO Susan K Neely recently wrote to ABA members recommending participation in the InterBev Awards.
"One word sums up InterBev 2012: innovation," she said. "This is clearly no surprise considering that's what our great industry is all about, from providing consumers with myriad beverage options to exhibiting leadership on important societal issues.
"With renewed energy and excitement, the InterBev Awards is just one more way that InterBev 2012 will provide a unique opportunity to reach industry decision makers.
"We encourage you to submit your products and your initiatives for consideration, and we hope to see you in Las Vegas from 16 to 18 October."
- Dairy Innovation Awards 2013 winners & finalists
- Garlic & Herb Popcorn from The Garlic Farm
- Dust Cutter Lemonade in Ball Alumi-Tek bottle
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Ingredients
- Beverage > Juices
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Tea & Coffee
- Business > Awards
- Business > Events