Jamba Juice Company has announced the year-two launch of their Team Up for a Healthy America campaign established to help raise awareness of our nation's obesity epidemic.
During 2011, the inaugural year for Team Up, Jamba Juice, together with corporate, community and celebrity partners, helped engage millions of individuals in healthy activities while raising athletic equipment funding for schools around the country (US).
James White, chairman, president and CEO, Jamba Juice Company, said: "One of the most critical health issues facing our nation today is the childhood obesity epidemic. Together with our Team Up partners, we hope to inspire our youth to get active and to understand the importance of good nutrition and eating healthier."
Williams, tennis star and entrepreneur, said: "It gives me another opportunity to influence, inspire, and motivate kids to get up and get active and to help combat childhood obesity."
Source: Jamba Juice Company
- Venus Williams joins Jamba Juice as franchise owner 25 JUL 2011 | Company news
- Jamba Juice raises $28,000 for breast cancer foundation 13 APR 2012 | CSR
- Jamba Juice Company acquires Talbott Teas 20 FEB 2012 | Company news
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Beverage > Juices
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks