Kellogg Company has completed its acquisition of Procter & Gamble's Pringles business.
The $2.695bn acquisition strengthens Kellogg Company's competitive position in global snacks.
John Bryant, Kellogg Company's president and chief executive officer, said: "In Pringles, Kellogg has acquired a terrific business, with exceptional employees, world-class manufacturing facilities, iconic brand awareness, and a tremendous platform for growth.
"The addition of Pringles to our portfolio significantly advances the company's strategic goal of building a global snacks business on par with our global cereal business, and expanding our global footprint."
The Pringles acquisition nearly triples the size of Kellogg Company's international snacks business.
Source: Kellogg Company
- Kellogg to buy Pringles from P&G for $2.7bn 15 FEB 2012 | Business
- Diamond Foods to merge Pringles business into the company 6 APR 2011 | Food
- Barry Callebaut opens first Chocolate Academy in South America
- Chilled Cranberry Original in 330ml single-serve PET bottle
- Dairy industry favours intervention purchasing system as 'safety net'
- Food > Confectionery
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Distribution > Retail