Mocon is making its new GreenLight instrumentation available for dairy applications. The oxygen-depleting technology for measuring aerobic bacterial levels can provide results for raw milk between 30 minutes and five hours.
The GreenLight series was developed to deliver fast and precise bacterial load results in a cost-effective manner.
Mocon is a provider of instrumentation and consulting and laboratory services to medical, pharmaceutical, food and other industries worldwide.
- Pom-Bear Zoo snacks from Intersnack
- Artisanal ice cream set to grow in Australian ice cream market
- Cloetta acquires UK confectionery company Goody Good Stuff
- Beverage > Dairy
- Food > Dairy
- Manufacturing > Equipment
- Manufacturing > Processing