Natural Balance Foods has launched its Nākd snack bar and flavour-infused raisin ranges into foodservice through a new distribution agreement with Brakes.
"We have a real passion at the company to make genuinely healthy and delicious-tasting snacks that have mainstream appeal and we're really excited to now be able to offer these to the foodservice market," said Jamie Combs, managing director at Natural Balance Foods. "The bars and raisins are ideal for the fast-paced foodservice environment, and we're confident that they will be just as successful as they have been in retail."
"The Nākd brand allows us to offer outlets a genuinely healthier option that doesn't compromise on taste, while the individually wrapped products provide a great solution for their customer's on-the-go snacking needs," said Phil Smith, marketing manager at Brakes.
Source: Natural Balance Foods
- To submit editorial for consideration, contact the FoodBev.com editor or phone 01225 327869.
- If you're submitting potential editorial for publication, please mark clearly “for publication”.
- Immergut develops Drinkfit milk-based energy drinks
- Avery Dennison extends food-approved portfolio with new topcoat
- Emmi Caffè Latte reveals Christmas Cappuccino Cup