We've rounded up a few food & beverage themed video nuggets from YouTube for your convenience, including Coca-Cola Latin America, Nestlé child labour issues, British Bakers and Mario Balotelli.
With all things going Olympic-mad now that the football is over, Coca-Cola and Mark Ronson feature in one of the hundreds of sponsor promos, this one with a Latin American theme.
The British Baker ABST Conference 2012 took place recently, so you can see all manner of crumbly delights on the roundup videos (and the cakes look good too).
Nestlé's José Lopez joins Auret van Heerden, Fair Labor Association president and CEO, in a Q&A during a live webcast on the recent announcement of Nestlé's action plan to tackle child labour.
We don't know what he's drinking, nor whether a teammate spiked his bottle, but footballer Mario Balotelli definitely doesn't like it. I wonder if he'd review a few new products for us …
Subscribe to our videos
- Subscribe to the FoodBev.com video channel via YouTube
- Subscribe to the FoodBev.com video channel via Vimeo
Share your food & drink clips with us by emailing Shaun Weston
- Evian's first new bottle since 1999
- Nestlé invests €44m in Spanish Nescafé factory
- Federal hires John Oliaro as operations manager
- Business > Social Responsibility
- Food > Confectionery
- Beverage > Dairy
- Foodservice > Catering
- Beverage > Juices
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Beverage > Soft Drinks