The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 1 September 2011.
Graham's The Family Dairy has promoted Shaun Dorrian to operations director.
Berlin Packaging hires Richard Chapman as vice president of supply chain.
SPI Group appoints Robert Cullins as global commercial director.
DD Williamson hires Scott W Ondracek at the Global Support Center in Louisville, Kentucky, US.
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) appoints Christopher Hogan as vice president of communications.
Petra Foods has appointed Marc Donaldson to the newly-created role of director of cocoa sustainability.
Chinese infant formula manufacturer Synutra International has announced the resignation of CFO Donghao Yang.
Weetabix Food Company appoints Giles Turrell as chief executive officer.
Sara Lee Corporation appoints former Heineken executive Michiel Herkemiji as CEO of its International Beverage business, and CoffeeCo (once it's spun off from Sara Lee in 2012).
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 25 August 2011
- New appointments, 24 August 2011
- New appointments, 18 August 2011
- New appointments, 11 August 2011
- New appointments, 9 August 2011
- New appointments, 28 July 2011
- New appointments, 21 July 2011
- New appointments, 18 July 2011
- New appointments, 13 July 2011
- New appointments, 8 July 2011
- New appointments, 5 July 2011
- Garlic & Herb Popcorn from The Garlic Farm
- Dust Cutter Lemonade in Ball Alumi-Tek bottle
- Mars reveals concept vending machine at Avex 2013
- Food > Confectionery
- Beverage > Dairy
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Coolers