The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 18 August 2011.
Paul Kitchener, technical and innovation director at UK food maker Premier Foods, has died.
Steve Easterbrook, president of McDonald's in Europe, has quit the company to become chief executive of Pizza Express.
Jad Darsey has been named director of sustainability and plastics for TricorBraun, one of North America’s largest suppliers of bottles, jars and other rigid packaging.
The American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) has announced the addition of Dr Donna M Garren as AFFI’s new vice president of regulatory and technical affairs.
Tata Global Beverages appoints Ajoy Misra as deputy CEO.
Fortress Technology Europe has appointed John Upton as production manager.
El Pollo Loco appoints restaurant industry veteran Dennis Farrow to the position of chief operating officer.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 11 August 2011
- New appointments, 9 August 2011
- New appointments, 28 July 2011
- New appointments, 21 July 2011
- New appointments, 18 July 2011
- New appointments, 13 July 2011
- New appointments, 8 July 2011
- New appointments, 5 July 2011
- New appointments, 29 June 2011
- New appointments, 24 June 2011
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Foodservice > Catering
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Tea & Coffee