The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 19 September 2011.
Sara Lee Corp has announced that CJ Fraleigh, CEO of North America, has resigned from the company to pursue other opportunities.
PepsiCo has announced that Albert P Carey has been named CEO of PepsiCo Americas Beverages, effective immediately, reporting to chairman and CEO Indra Nooyi.
PepsiCo announced that Eric J Foss, CEO of one of its major operating divisions, the Pepsi Beverages Company, has notified the company that he is retiring, effective 9 December 2011.
PepsiCo has appointed Tom Greco as president of its Frito-Lay North America division.
The Global Stevia Institute announces the recent addition of nutrition researcher Dr Margaret Ashwell to its Global Scientific Advisory Board.
Thomas Kunz is appointed executive vice president, fresh dairy products, by Danone. Francisco Camacho is appointed executive vice president, waters.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 17 September 2011
- New appointments, 9 September 2011
- New appointments, 6 September 2011
- New appointments, 1 September 2011
- New appointments, 25 August 2011
- New appointments, 24 August 2011
- New appointments, 18 August 2011
- New appointments, 11 August 2011
- New appointments, 9 August 2011
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Ingredients
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Soft Drinks