The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 9 August 2011.
Danone has announced that Nicolas Riom will be replacing Bruno Fromage as the MD for Danone UK.
Ball Corporation's board of directors have promoted Lisa A Pauley to senior vice president, human resources and administration, and elected Charles E Baker to the additional office of corporate secretary.
Gategroup has appointed Andrew Gibson as CEO.
Waitrose has announced the appointment of Katie Mollet as wine buyer.
Nancy Culotta, NSF International’s vice president for food safety product certification and consumer products, has announced plans to retire this summer.
Darigold has appointed Jim Wegner as president and chief executive officer of Northwest Dairy Association (NDA) and Darigold.
Petainer has appointed Mark Ellis as group financial director to help drive the continued growth of the business.
- New appointments, 28 July 2011
- New appointments, 21 July 2011
- New appointments, 18 July 2011
- New appointments, 13 July 2011
- New appointments, 8 July 2011
- New appointments, 5 July 2011
- New appointments, 29 June 2011
- New appointments, 24 June 2011
- New appointments, 23 June 2011
- Movers & shakers update, 21 June 2011
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- Pom-Bear Zoo snacks from Intersnack
- Beverage > Dairy
- Foodservice > Catering
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Distribution > Retail