The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 4 April 2012.
Danone appoints Dieter Schulz
Danone appoints Dieter Schulz as general manager for Central and Southern Europe, covering Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and the Adriatic countries.
Angela Coleshill joins Gangmaster board
Angela Coleshill, director of HR and competitiveness at the Food and Drink Federation has been appointed to the Gangmaster Licensing Authority’s (GLA) board.
Chris Loughlin joins Institute of Water
Chris Loughlin (chief executive, South West Water) will be installed as vice president of the Institute of Water at its AGM in May.
Nestlé Waters appoints Grete Eliassen
Nestlé Waters has appointed Grete Eliassen as its first brand ambassador for Perrier.
Campbell Soup Company
Campbell Soup Company announces that Pat Callaghan plans to step down as president of Pepperidge Farm at the end of the company's fiscal year, 31 July 2012, after more than 30 years with the company.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 26 March 2012
- New appointments, 22 March 2012
- New appointments, 19 March 2012
- New appointments, 13 March 2012
- New appointments, 28 February 2012
- New appointments, 18 January 2012
- New appointments, 9 January 2012
- New appointments, 4 January 2012
- Omron's Human Vision Component module for vending machines
- ADM to introduce D11LA cocoa powder at Gulfood Manufacturing
- Walker Morris advises Symington's on acquisition of Tanfield Food Company
- Beverage > Water
- Beverage > Dairy
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Coolers