The latest appointments and movements in the food and beverage industry, updated 9 May 2012.
Frutarom appoints Riemensperger
Frutarom Industries appoints Holger Riemensperger general manager of its Global Health Business Unit.
IDF appoints Dr Nico van Belzen
The International Dairy Federation (IDF) has announced the appointment of Dr Nico van Belzen as director general. He succeeds Christian Robert.
Diána Bánáti resigns
Upon request of the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA), Diána Bánáti has resigned on 8 May as member and chair of the management board, effective immediately.
Ready Pac hires Brumley
Ready Pac Foods Inc has hired produce veteran Don Brumley as regional sales manager.
Torsten Tuerling appointed Frigoglass MD
Frigoglass has appointed Torsten Tuerling as managing director and executive member of Frigoglass board, effective 2 May 2012.
More recent appointments
- New appointments, 17 April 2012
- New appointments, 4 April 2012
- New appointments, 26 March 2012
- New appointments, 22 March 2012
- New appointments, 19 March 2012
- New appointments, 13 March 2012
- New appointments, 28 February 2012
- New appointments, 18 January 2012
- New appointments, 9 January 2012
- New appointments, 4 January 2012
- Evian's first new bottle since 1999
- Nestlé invests €44m in Spanish Nescafé factory
- Federal hires John Oliaro as operations manager
- Beverage > Dairy
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Ingredients
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Coolers