Nichols plc, the soft drinks group, has announced its interim results for the period ended 30 June 2012.
- Group Revenue up 10%
- Export Revenue up 14%
- Group Profit up 14%
- EPS up 15%
- Interim Dividend up 12.4%
- Cash increased to £23.6m.
John Nichols, non-executive chairman, said: “I am delighted to report another strong first-half year performance from the Group, delivering healthy sales growth, a significant increase in profits and earnings per share along with extremely strong cash generation. This has been achieved despite very poor weather and the ongoing economic uncertainty affecting the UK.”
Source: Nichols plc
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success