To broaden the range of packaging solutions it can provide, a CFA 712 filling machine to aseptically fill Toddynho chocolate drinks in combiblocSmall carton packs was installed at PepsiCo’s Palmares (Alagoas) production plant.
Luciana Galvão, head of marketing at SIG Combibloc in South America, said: “The key factors in PepsiCo’s decision to work with SIG Combibloc were the high performance and the low wastage rates of our filling machines. New business opportunities to bring this partnership even closer are being discussed already.”
PepsiCo's story in Brazil began in 1953. The company manufactures at 15 locations across the country. Its portfolio includes brands such as Frito Lay (snacks), Quaker (breakfast cereals), Toddy/Toddynho (milk mix drinks), Propel and Gatorade (sports drinks), Trop Coco and Kero Coco (coconut water), Frutzzz, H2OH!, Pepsi-Cola (carbonated beverages) and in cooperation with Unilever - Lipton (ready-to-drink tea).
Source: PepsiCo Brazil
- PepsiCo potato chip brands surpass $10bn in retail sales 15 MAR 2012 | Company news
- PepsiCo announces new structure 12 MAR 2012 | Soft drinks
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Tags Tasty Crisps from former Seabrook MD
- Zuccari's Stefano Sala introduces a new range at Vitafoods Europe 2013
- Food > Confectionery
- Foodservice > Catering
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Beverage > New Products
- Packaging > Labelling
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks