At Interpack 2011, Claire Phoenix spoke to Diego Fusaro from GPS Packaging about the latest innovations in roll-fed sleeving.
You can subscribe to the FoodBev.com podcast series via iTunes, and podcasts are also published on our Tumblr page.
Podcast produced by Shaun Weston
More podcasts ...
- 16 June 2011: Pietro Saibene, GPS Packaging, on shrink-sleeving
- 13 June 2011: Jim Cregan on the launch of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- 10 June 2011: Henrik Mathisen, Smartfish, talks about Nutrisport
- 8 June 2011: Ed Gallagher on BASF’s partnership with Cognis
- 3 June 2011: Bill Levi and James Komorowski talk about Chromax
- 27 May 2011: Guy Boels talks about Blastoff Energy
- 24 May 2011: Udi Alroy talks about LycoRed products
- 10 May 2011: Ryan Erickson on Take 10 sleep and relaxation shots
- 5 May 2011: Martin Speer and Marcus Zierke talk about Ocóo
- 1 April 2011: Zita King talks about non-alcoholic Champhony
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Water