It was Wild's 80th anniversary last week, and Shaun Weston travelled to Heidelberg in Germany to visit the plant and meet Dr Hans-Peter Wild prior to his own 70th birthday.
In this interview, his colleagues Mike Ponder and Erik Donhowe talk about the Wild philosophy, the recent extension to the company's contract with PepsiCo for the SoBe range, and the skills and knowledge required to modify complex flavours such as stevia.
You can subscribe to the FoodBev.com podcast series via iTunes, and podcasts are also published on our Tumblr page.
Podcast produced by Shaun Weston
More podcasts ...
- 21 June 2011: Interview with Diego Fusaro from GPS Packaging
- 16 June 2011: Pietro Saibene, GPS Packaging, on shrink-sleeving
- 13 June 2011: Jim Cregan on the launch of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- 10 June 2011: Henrik Mathisen, Smartfish, talks about Nutrisport
- 8 June 2011: Ed Gallagher on BASF’s partnership with Cognis
- 3 June 2011: Bill Levi and James Komorowski talk about Chromax
- 27 May 2011: Guy Boels talks about Blastoff Energy
- 24 May 2011: Udi Alroy talks about LycoRed products
- 10 May 2011: Ryan Erickson on Take 10 sleep and relaxation shots
- 5 May 2011: Martin Speer and Marcus Zierke talk about Ocóo
- 1 April 2011: Zita King talks about non-alcoholic Champhony
- Douwe Egberts redesigns packaging to reflect UTZ certification
- GlaxoSmithKline repositions Revive from Lucozade to drive sales
- Rabobank identifies three forces driving the hybrid consumer trend
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Ingredients
- Packaging > Labelling
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Water