On a windy day in Bath in the UK, Bill Bruce recently interviewed Zenith International's Richard Hall about his concept of a global protocol for bottled water.
You can subscribe to the FoodBev.com podcast series via iTunes, and podcasts are also published on our Tumblr page.
Podcast produced by Shaun Weston
More podcasts ...
- 21 June 2011: Mike Ponder and Erik Donhowe on the future of Wild
- 21 June 2011: Interview with Diego Fusaro from GPS Packaging
- 16 June 2011: Pietro Saibene, GPS Packaging, on shrink-sleeving
- 13 June 2011: Jim Cregan on the launch of Jimmy’s Iced Coffee
- 10 June 2011: Henrik Mathisen, Smartfish, talks about Nutrisport
- 8 June 2011: Ed Gallagher on BASF’s partnership with Cognis
- 3 June 2011: Bill Levi and James Komorowski talk about Chromax
- 27 May 2011: Guy Boels talks about Blastoff Energy
- 24 May 2011: Udi Alroy talks about LycoRed products
- 10 May 2011: Ryan Erickson on Take 10 sleep and relaxation shots
- 5 May 2011: Martin Speer and Marcus Zierke talk about Ocóo
- 1 April 2011: Zita King talks about non-alcoholic Champhony
- Evian's first new bottle since 1999
- Nestlé invests €44m in Spanish Nescafé factory
- Federal hires John Oliaro as operations manager