Sainsbury's has recalled one batch of its own-brand Basic Tea Cakes. The batch may contain small pieces of plastic caused by a manufacturing fault.
If you’ve bought the product don’t eat it. The Food Standards Agency (FSA) has issued a product recall information notice.
The product being recalled is:
- Sainsbury’s Basic Tea Cakes, 250g, 12 pack.
- Best before: 1 September 2012.
Sainsbury's has recalled the affected product from consumers and stockists. Customer notices have been displayed in stores explaining why the product has been recalled.
If you have bought the product, don’t eat it. You can return it to the store for a full refund.
No other Sainsbury's products are known to be affected.
- Sainsbury’s recalls products due to labelling error 30 MAR 2012 | Retail
- Sainsbury’s recalls Lentilles Vertes 13 OCT 2011 | Food
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- Pom-Bear Zoo snacks from Intersnack
- Food > Confectionery
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Distribution > Retail