SABMiller plc has issued its interim management statement for the group’s first quarter ended 30 June 2012.
The calculation of the organic growth rates excludes the impact of acquisitions and disposals on volumes and revenues.
- On an organic basis, lager volumes were 5% ahead of the prior year for the quarter.
- Soft drinks volumes were 6% higher than the prior year for the quarter on an organic basis.
- Organic, constant currency group revenue grew by 8% for the quarter, with group revenue per hectolitre up by 3% on the same basis reflecting selective price increases and improved mix in most regions.
- Including the effect of acquisitions and disposals, total volumes were up 10% compared with the corresponding quarter of the prior year.
The group’s financial performance for the quarter was 'in line with expectations'.
- FoodBev Media visits Asset Water Technology in Italy
- Tags Tasty Crisps from former Seabrook MD
- Zuccari's Stefano Sala introduces a new range at Vitafoods Europe 2013