Sara Lee Corp has revealed the boards of directors for its international coffee and tea company, DE Master Blenders 1753 and its North American meats company (currently referred to as MeatCo).
Upon completion of the proposed spin-off, Christopher Begley, current director of Sara Lee Corp and the former chairman and chief executive officer of Hospira, will serve as non-executive chairman of the board of MeatCo.
As previously announced, Jan Bennink, currently executive chairman of Sara Lee Corp, will serve as non-executive chairman of the board of DE Master Blenders 1753, which will be spun-off by the end of June.
Bennink has served as executive chairman of Sara Lee Corp. since Feb. 2011.
Source: Sara Lee Corp
- Sara Lee acquires Expresso.Coffee 10 APR 2012 | Business
- Sara Lee Corp unveils name for coffee and tea business 15 MAR 2012 | Coffee
- Britvic to close factories
- Frusions from Rocks Drinks
- Geoff Collins on Clasado's range of prebiotic products
- Food > Flavours
- Food > Ingredients
- Foodservice > Catering
- Beverage > Juices
- Manufacturing > Processing
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks
- Beverage > Tea & Coffee