Starbucks has announced that it will open its first tea-only store in October under the Tazo brand.
The Tazo store will be located near the company’s headquarters in Seattle’s University Village.
A spokesperson said the shop will sell more than 80 varieties of loose-leaf tea, which will be priced by the ounce.
While there are no immediate plans to open more stores, the company may consider additional Tazo shops.
Also related to this story
- Starbucks Indivisible Blend Coffee supports US jobs 13 JUN 2012
- Starbucks Japan renames Matcha Latte 11 JUN 2012
- Starbucks to acquire La Boulange Bakery 6 JUN 2012
- Douwe Egberts redesigns packaging to reflect UTZ certification
- GlaxoSmithKline repositions Revive from Lucozade to drive sales
- Rabobank identifies three forces driving the hybrid consumer trend