Summit Foods in the UK is set to embark on a major expansion programme.
The company will expand its premises at Bamber Bridge in Preston, with the workforce set to grow from 170 employees to 200. Premises will grow from 26,000 sq ft to 38,500 sq ft.
Summit Foods is celebrating 30 years in business this year.
"In many ways the business has changed beyond recognition, with more employees, a bigger premises, new techniques and processes and a much more varied product range," said Vanessa Lewis, Summit Foods director. "But in other ways, we haven't changed at all. We remain true to the company's founding principles of combining consistent quality with good value. And we're as committed as ever to the highest standards of food safety and quality."
Source: Summit Foods
- To submit editorial for consideration, contact the FoodBev.com editor or phone 01225 327869.
- If you're submitting potential editorial for publication, please mark clearly “for publication”.
- Cadbury Crunchums crispy cereal bites
- Tate & Lyle acquires Biovelop
- Vitafoods Europe 2013, in pictures