Professor Cathy Barnes & Alex Edwards from the Faraday Centre of Retail Excellence at Leeds Metropolitan University talk to Shaun Weston at IFE13 about what the future holds for convenience stores.
- Recorded, produced and hosted by: Shaun Weston
- Subscribe to our FoodBev.com YouTube channel
More videos …
- Coca-Cola retains position as world's most valuable soft drinks brand
- BrewDog launches limited edition craft brew with shelf life of just 45 days
- Wickedly Welsh launches new chocolate flavours in aid of air force charity