In this FoodBev.com podcast via Skype, Sumo Drinks' Richard Baister explains the science behind the development of Sumo and its role in weight management.
- Host: Shaun Weston
- Producer: Shaun Weston
- 00:02:14 – Which came first, the funding or the recipe itself?
- 00:03:40 – Sumo in Australia and the Middle East.
- 00:05:13 – What does 'negative calorie' mean?
- 00:07:00 – EFSA positive claims regulations.
- 00:07:44 – Naturally boosting metabolic rate.
- 00:08:30 – What is thermogenesis?
- 00:09:46 – Do consumers understand the concept of weight management drinks?
Subscribe to the podcast
- Subscribe to the FoodBev.com podcast series via iTunes
- Listen to our podcasts on Tumblr
- Listen to our podcasts on YouTube
Follow us on Twitter
More podcasts ...
- 16 Apr 2012: The world’s smallest x-?ray in food manufacture
- 12 Apr 2012: Wild Indag on new pumps and stand-up pouch technology
- 12 Apr 2012: Handtmann wins Anuga FoodTec Award for ConProLink
- 11 Apr 2012: Mathieu Nouhin on how the merger of CFS and GEA is working
- 11 Apr 2012: Susan Turner on Britvic’s expansion in the US
- 11 Apr 2012: Britvic’s developments in lightweight packaging
- 11 Apr 2012: John Dundon on the future of the water cooler industry
- 5 Apr 2012: The Blendhub 40ft factory for on-the-go manufacturers
- 3 Apr 2012: More efficient lactose-free milk production from GEA TDS
- 2 Apr 2012: Staying competitive in the ultrasonic cutting industry
- 29 Mar 2012: Report from Anuga FoodTec 2012, part two
- 27 Mar 2012: Report from Anuga FoodTec 2012, part one
- 23 Mar 2012: Staying ahead of supply chain with a flexible EDI strategy
- 17 Mar 2012: How Oasis is using Philips’ InstantTrust UV technology
- 15 Mar 2012: Peter Madden on the future of retail
- 14 Mar 2012: Franco Savoni talks about Elkay’s products for 2012
- 8 Mar 2012: Interview with Rainforest Alliance’s Stuart Singleton-White
- 5 Mar 2012: Lesley Sheldon on Beardow & Adams' BAMFutura 51 adhesive
- 5 Mar 2012: Macfarlane’s Clive Jackson on the success of Reseal-it
- 3 Mar 2012: Tim Croxson on glass technology and innovation
- 2 Mar 2012: Stuart Foster on the state of plastic recycling in the UK
- 2 Mar 2012: Label Apeel’s scratch & sniff chocolate lime labels
- 2 Mar 2012: Prestige Spirits’ Gary Steen on premium glass for beverages
- 1 Mar 2012: Surfers Against Sewage turn up the heat at packaging event
- 29 Feb 2012: Weidenhammer’s Andy Mitchell on the new Bradford plant
- 24 Feb 2012: Professor Derek Stewart on GM legislation
- 23 Feb 2012: PepsiCo’s Cathy Culver on advances in natural colour
- EDWCA announces a reshaped secretariat with AVA
- Cargill to acquire grain storage assets of Northstar Grain
- Princes launches two new Atlantic skinless and boneless salmon products
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Ingredients
- Beverage > New Products
- Business > People/Jobs
- Beverage > Soft Drinks