The Diamond Jubilee has inspired the food & drink industry to innovate as well as celebrate, especially when it comes to royal-themed packaging. Here's a selection of what we've seen so far.
If you can't see this gallery properly, click here.
This set of images was created in Flickr. The FoodBev.com Flickr channel showcases some of the most popular events in the food & drink industry calendar, and showcases food and drink products from around the world. If you would like to see more, click here.
See more galleries:
- A gallery of new soft drinks, May 2012 28 MAY 2012 | New products
- Vitafoods Europe 2012, in pictures 22 MAY 2012 | Industry events
- Photos from Caffè Culture 2012 21 MAY 2012 | Industry events
- Photos from the Dairy Innovation Awards 2012 10 MAY 2012 | Industry events
- A gallery of new soft drinks, April 2012 8 MAY 2012 | Soft drinks
- What’s new in chocolate, Jan-April 2012 APR 2012 | Confectionery
- Easter-themed products for 2012 APR 2012 | Confectionery
- A gallery of new soft drinks, Jan/March 2012
- Beverage Innovation Functional Drinks Awards 2012 MAR 2012 | Soft drinks
- Hotelympia 2012 FEB 2012 | Foodservice
- Claire Notin on restrictions in the use of aluminium in food additives
- Vivreau is 'preferred supplier' to Whole World Water campaign
- Fast food and takeaway market expected to grow significantly by 2017