In partnership with Drinks International, Euromonitor has released this year's list of top global spirits brands, which it calls 'The Millionaires' Club' (sales of 9-litre cases reaching a million or more).
Of the newcomers to 'Millionaire' status, La Martiniquaise's Poliakov vodka inched its way past the million-case mark, and Cîroc debuted at 132.
This year's list of top spirits brands also sees a tie between spirits companies in the number of brands making the ranking, with Pernod Ricard and United Spirits both having 22 brands on the list.
Pernod Ricard has counted one addition, with its local Brazilian vodka Orloff, while United Spirits has added two brands: a new gin, Carew Dry, and a premium brandy, McDowell's VSOP.
The top 10
- Jinro by Jinro
- Smirnoff by Diageo
- Lotte Liquor by Lotte Liquor
- Emperador by Alliance Global Group
- Bacardi by Bacardi
- Tanduay by Tanduay Distillers
- Pirassununga by Companhia Müller de Bebidas
- Johnnie Walker by Diageo
- Officer's Choice by Allied Blenders & Distillers
- McDowell's No.1 by United Spirits.