The judging panel for the Water Innovation Awards 2012 has been announced.
Now in its 10th year, the programme for the Water Innovation Awards 2012 is under way, and with 12 awards in four categories, represents the most prestigious awards scheme for the global packaged water industry.
The Water Innovation Awards 2012 are kindly sponsored by SmartSeal.
Finalists and winners will be announced at a special gala dinner during the 9th Global Bottled Water Congress in Barcelona on 9 October 2012.
As an extra element for this year, FoodBev Media recently announced the addition of a special EFBW Award which seeks to identify creativity and best practice in 'Communicating the benefits of bottled water for healthy hydration' by EFBW National Association members.
The judging panel
- Nicolas Guggenbühl – director of Karrot' SA – Health Media Partners.
- Steve Osborne – partner, Osborne Pike branding and packaging consultancy.
- Michael Mascha – founder and publisher of FineWaters.
- Yasmin Kaderbhoy – European Federation of Bottled Waters environmental affairs and communications manager.
- Anton Steeman – independent packaging consultant.
- Michael Tanousis – managing director – Aqua Amore.
- Kerry Stagg - market intelligence manager – Zenith International.
- Claire Phoenix – FoodBev Media managing editor – magazines.
- Bill Bruce – FoodBev Media group editorial director.
If you're interested in being a judge in any of FoodBev Media's international awards schemes, please contact Bill Bruce
- Caffé Culture 2013, in pictures
- Tetra Pak receives DuPont Continuing Innovation Award
- Pom-Bear Zoo snacks from Intersnack
- Beverage > Flavours
- Beverage > Functional
- Beverage > Water
- Business > Awards
- Business > Events
- Health > Hydration