Carlsberg is rolling out a rejuvenation programme of Tuborg, one of the top 10 international premium brands.
The redesigned Tuborg bottle comes with a user-friendly ring pull cap. This is the first time that an international brand has introduced a 'pull off' cap to consumers in China.
The rejuvenated Tuborg carries a new logo and strapline ‘Open for More’.
The launch will be supported by a global advertising campaign including a TV commercial, a social media outreach campaign and music campaign.
Carlsberg Group plans to roll out the new Tuborg brand across 13 markets by the end of 2012, with more markets to follow in 2013.
Stephen Maher, CEO of Carlsberg China, said: “By introducing international beer brands and nurturing local brands, Carlsberg Group now owns a product portfolio in China that boasts over 20 brands.”
- Carlsberg confirms position as most efficient brewer 20 MAR 2012 | Alcohol
- Carlsberg to buy up Russian unit Baltika 22 FEB 2012 | Company news
- Many of the UK's top wines and spirits wholesalers are running at a loss
- Douwe Egberts Professional's Espresso Bar
- European agers are among the most apathetic, says Fonterra research
- Beverage > Alcohol
- Beverage > New Products
- Packaging > Labelling
- Distribution > Retail