Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- CHS and Fessenden to build fertiliser warehouse in North Dakota
- Ben & Jerry's Core All or Nut-ting ice cream from Unilever
- Häagen-Dazs Japan to release fruit and vegetable flavour ice creams