Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Japanese firm Mitsui acquires 15% stake in Turkish packaging leader Sarten
- US juice manufacturer Juice Tyme acquired by private investment firm
- Frozen food federation builds huge ice wall to highlight food waste problem