Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Coca-Cola buys China Culiangwang Beverages for $400.5m
- Dr Pepper Snapple acquires minority stake in Bai Brands for $15m
- Soft drinks brand Zeo launches new flavours and packaging design