Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Appe invests £10m in preform injection moulding operation
- Fudge Kitchen launches sharing bar formats of its handmade fudge
- Interview: UL Prospector's database helps developers find ingredients