Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Arctic Zero launches 'chunky pint' varieties of frozen dessert in the US
- David Beckham helps to open Haig Club pop-up bar marketing campaign
- Carlsberg added €11bn to economy, according to social responsibility report