Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Northern Irish granola brand secures first British listing – with Harrods
- Alexir repackages Fairfields Farm Crisps for airline market
- BrewDog inaugurates distribution division with US craft brewery partnership