Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Britvic J2O Glitter Berry in redesigned bottle
- Ampac re-introduces AseptiPouch for aseptic filling applications
- Highlands and Islands Enterprise supports Isle of Skye brewery to expand