Australia’s National Health and Medical Research Council issued new national dietary guidelines on 18 February, the first review since 2003.
Three prominent recommendations particularly caught my eye:
- Drink plenty of water
- Consume more dairy
- Exercise for at least 60 minutes per day.
- Read more hydration articles.
- Archer Daniels Midland Co completes acquisition of Wild Flavors
- Ann Woods from Acti-Snack on meeting the need for on-the-go protein
- New pack sizes for Thai Taste's Sticky Rice and Rice Noodles