I found some fascinating gems in the May issue of Rayon Boissons.
- Non-alcoholic beverages account for 23% of the average annual French household grocery shopping basket weighing 700kg, but only 4% of CO2 emissions.
- 2011 fruit juice sales grew 2.3% in supermarkets and hypermarkets, and 0.9% in hotels and restaurants, but fell 8% in hard discounters.
- Four billion cans of beer and soft drinks were sold in France last year.
And these were just on a single page.
Richard Hall is chairman of Zenith International
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Mocon creates four business units to support global footprint
- Food manufacturers welcome first stage funding success
- Beverage > Alcohol
- Beverage > Juices
- Distribution > Retail
- Beverage > Soft Drinks