With the theme ‘Healthy body, healthy planet,’ the 20th UK Bottled Water Industry Conference is to be held at the Bath Spa Hotel in Bath, UK, on 9-10 November 2011.
The programme aims to provide a complete overview of current trends and opportunities for continued market growth.
The main day opens with an industry leadership panel of Coca-Cola, Nestlé and Princes Gate, followed by an expert panel of Food & Drink Federation, Natural Hydration Council and Recoup.
Delegates will then hear:
- views on the environment from Highland Spring, AMI and Danone
- perspectives on global standards from Zenith International and European Federation of Bottled Waters
- marketing insights from Global Ethics, Willow Water and SymphonyIRI.
Zenith will also present briefings on global and UK market trends.
“With contributions from such a wide range of industry representatives and opinion formers, this year’s event will provide an excellent platform for discussion about how companies can ensure future growth,” said Richard Hall, chairman of organiser Zenith International. “A healthy body and a healthy planet are vital to a healthy sector.”
- Jeffrey Sleebos and the SipSmart Cap
- Zone 8 Beverages launches premium teas
- Danone considering sale of 20% stake In Japan's Yakult Honsha