The 2011 Water Innovation Awards closed mid-August with 80 entries from 25 countries in 11 categories.
The international judging panel has selected the finalists and winners, plus a few products that have been highly commended.
These will be announced during a special gala dinner on 14 September 2011 during the 8th Global Bottled Water Congress in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The judging panel included:
- European Federation of Bottled Waters environmental affairs & communications manager Yasmin Kaderbhoy.
- Independent packaging expert Anton Steeman.
- Finewaters’ Michael Mascha.
- Brand expert Claire Nuttall from 1HQ.
- Aqua Amore’s Michael Tanousis.
I chaired the panel myself.
Bill Bruce is group editorial director of FoodBev Media. You can contact him here
- Geoff Collins on Clasado's range of prebiotic products
- Many of the UK's top wines and spirits wholesalers are running at a loss
- Douwe Egberts Professional's Espresso Bar