The US Department of Agriculture has begun a "first of its kind" program of voluntary verification for non-GMO and non-GE foods.
The Institution of Chemical Engineers is urging coordinated action to reduce the amount of hidden water used in food and drink production
Northern Ireland’s Abernethy Butter has launched a unique butter containing seaweed, Dulse, and sea salt.
In New Zealand, Fonterra is aiming to improve the affordability of organic milk and offer dairy farmers a greater deal with the launch of its Anchor Organic brand.
The Food and Agriculture Organisation has revealed a new initiative aimed at closing the gap between supply and demand in Africa's rice production sector.
- Food and Agriculture Organisation publishes sustainable food plan
- Scottish brewer launches new craft beer with blackberries
- Cooperation needed to ensure food security for China's growing population
- Challenge barriers facing women farmers, Fairtrade Foundation urges
- Sales of organic products rise, despite an overall fall in food spending
- European Commission to involve farmers in agri-research programmes
- European sugar deregulation could 'push 200,000' farmers into poverty
- Cargill and Mondelēz partnership will support cocoa producing communities
- USDA 'reignites debate' with approval of first genetically modified apple
- Win, win – from switching to LPG
- Government defends investing £15m in research body amid privatisation fears
- Sweeter 'no-tears' red onion launched by supermarket chain Asda