With its new glycinates product line, BASF Animal Nutrition has demonstrated how to address future challenges in livestock feeding.
Cargill has closed its Milwaukee beef harvest facility in Wisconsin, which employs approximately 600 people, effective at the close of business 1 August 2014.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
- The cost of an independent Scotland to the food and drink industry
Peter Bennett, 13 May 2014
Cargill's Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia cocoa and chocolate business has appointed Inge Demeyere as its new MD, chocolate.
Nespresso is to announce its 2020 sustainability strategy based on a new CHF 500m investment to improve farmer welfare and drive environmental sustainability in coffee sourcing and consumption.
Archer Daniels Midland Company has opened its global headquarters and customer centre in downtown Chicago.
- Co-operative boosts UK farming industry with £5m premium payouts
- Gary Rodkin to retire as ConAgra Foods CEO in 2015
- Shirley Cunningham to replace outgoing Mark Palmquist at CHS
- Chiquita receives unsolicited offer from Cutrale and Safra
- Cargill becomes exclusive distributor for Treha trehalose in US and Europe
- Sarah Beaubien of Farmer Bros joins ISSP board of directors
- John Deere dealers to offer used machines that meet quality inspections
- Cargill closes Milwaukee beef harvest facility due to tight cattle supply
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, July 2014
- Food and grocery companies unite to tackle youth unemployment in the UK
- Syngenta to scale up Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions
- Arcadia Biosciences receives US Patent for extended shelf life tomatoes