12 cockerels have become unlikely pin-ups after starring in a new calendar for hens, produced by The Happy Egg Co.
A new trade agreement has opened the door to UK exports of beef to Singapore worth an estimated £10m a year to the UK economy.
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
- How the Future Farmer Foundation may affect Generation Y
Richard Ferguson, 25 Nov 2013
- US food industry stung by government shutdown and farm bill expiration
Brad McKinney, Faegre Baker Daniels, 24 Oct 2013
- Innovation: A problem shared is a problem halved
Louise Ayling, consultant, DNV Two Tomorrows, 16 Oct 2013
- The iconic gin and tonic is under threat of extinction
Claire Phoenix, 25 Jun 2013
Agribusiness and food company Bunge Limited has appointed Michael Goettl to the position of CEO, Bunge Asia, effective 1 January 2014.
According to a new report from Rabobank, higher average prices for globally traded dairy commodities have not necessarily brought higher average margins for milk producers.
UK animal welfare charity, the RSPCA, is calling for its supporters to back clearer labelling of welfare standards on meat.
- Horticulture Australia Limited appoints new board directors
- Technology firm Geosys is acquired by Land O'Lakes
- PotashCorp takes steps to reduce its workforce by 18%
- Growers blame resistant weeds for low yields, says BASF survey
- Singapore's ban on UK beef has been lifted
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, November 2013
- Archer Daniels Midland statement on rejection of GrainCorp acquisition
- The top five food-related legal themes for 2014
- Lindt & Sprungli upscales its farming programme in Ghana
- Tesco establishes Future Farmer Foundation
- Philadelphia wins 'Good Dairy Commendation' award
- Birds Eye launches Petits Pois traceability Facebook app