NSF International has added two members to its global food safety leadership team: David Richardson and Serban Teodoresco.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
Disney has signed a branding deal to put apples in tote bags bearing images from its is hit movie Frozen and Marvel Comics’ Spiderman.
To demonstrate both what is needed and what is possible for food and agribusiness, Rabobank has developed 10 big ideas that could improve global food availability and food access over the next decade.
UK-based The Dairy Council has said that efforts to undermine the nutritional benefits of dairy products are becoming increasingly based on ill-informed opinion.
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- Cargill pledges support to ending hunger on World Food Day
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Specialty Commodities to become part of Archer's Wild Flavors business unit
- Vietnam 73 dark chocolate by Belcolade from Puratos
- NFU predicts wheat yield for UK harvest to be a record high
- High Liner Foods acquires Atlantic salmon importer
- IFC and Cargill expand business skills programme for cocoa farmers