A new consumer survey released by Ausveg shows that the average vegetable consumption of Australian adults is only half of the recommended intake.
A new report from Research and Markets says the tomato yield in Xinjiang Uygur Autonomous Region, a main planting region of tomato in China, has decreased dramatically due to the drought attack since 2012.
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
- 2016 is set to be 'International Year of Pulses'
Claire Phoenix, 2 Jan 2014
- Prevailing through harsh times: the food & drink industry in 2013
Claire Rowan, 18 Dec 2013
- Animal welfare rises up the agenda
Claire Phoenix, 9 Dec 2013
Freezing temperatures in December wiped out a quarter of California's mandarin, navel oranges and lemons, according to industry group California Citrus Mutual.
The World Dairy Innovation Awards have been running since 2007. This year, the awards are being held at the 8th Global Dairy Congress in Istanbul.
Land O'Lakes has elected Jeff Lakner as a director on its corporate board. Lakner was elected at the Fortune 200 food and agricultural cooperative's Annual Meeting in Minneapolis.
- NFU says UK government must invest to close food gap
- Most people would accept a banana price increase to help farmers
- Milk price increase for farmers on Dairy Crest/DCD formula contract
- Syngenta's Elatus foliar fungicide approved by Brazilian authorities
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, February 2014
- Chobani founder urges Butch Otter to reconsider agricultural security bill
- Novozymes LpHera alpha-amylase enzyme solution
- Incromega range awarded Friend of the Sea certification
- Chinese tomato yield 'decreased dramatically' due to drought
- Pacepacker designs mobile robot solution for chip shop potato supplier
- Fluency Agent now available for use in the US
- Juan R Luciano is promoted to president at Archer Daniels Midland