Syngenta has announced plans to broaden and scale up its Plene platform of integrated sugar cane solutions.
An international team of experts led by Newcastle University in the UK has proved that organic crops and crop-based foods are up to 60% higher in a number of key antioxidants than conventionally grown crops.
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
- The cost of an independent Scotland to the food and drink industry
Peter Bennett, 13 May 2014
Agricultural technology company Arcadia Biosciences has announced that the US Patent and Trademark Office has granted the company a key technology patent for extended shelf life tomatoes.
Fenchem has announced that it will focus on the marketing promotion of betaine in US. Betaine is the trimethyl derivative of the amino acid glycine.
IndyStar reports that Tate & Lyle plans to modernise two starch and corn sweetener plants in Lafayette, US.
- NFU president criticises Tesco's decision to promote New Zealand lamb
- ConAgra Foods acquires TaiMei Potato Industry for $93m
- Bowman Ingredients to reach manufacturing milestone at blending plant
- Study finds 'significant' differences between organic and non-organic food
- ICL and AkzoNobel agree to jointly produce vacuum salt and white potash
- Chocolate Masters goes sustainable, supporting the Quality Partner Program
- Joyce Wilcox joins R-Biopharm Rhone
- Archer Daniels Midland to acquire Wild Flavors for €2.3bn
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, June 2014
- Volatility in feed prices remains a threat to poultry industries
- CHS announces retirement of John McEnroe and makes personnel changes
- Sino Agro Food partners with Tesco for supply of beef and lamb