Archer Daniels Midland Company (ADM) has reached an agreement to sell its global cocoa business to Olam International Ltd for $1.3 billion, subject to customary adjustments.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
Food and beverage manufacturers seeking to meet the growing demand amongst Asian consumers for chocolate and cocoa products will benefit, from Cargill’s cocoa processing facility in Indonesia.
The first Scottish Centre for Food Development & Innovation has been launched at Queen Margaret University (QMU).
The EU Commission and European Dairy Association foresee a favourable future for the European dairy sector.
- UK food inflation to rise in 2015 to 2% following sharp drop
- ADM celebrates five years commitment to Ghana’s cocoa industry
- Vegetable vending machine offers fresh produce in Scottish city
- Chosan founder Eliza Jones talks about Bouye and Wonjo natural drinks
- Pearlfisher's Sophie Maxwell and Shaun Jones talk about 'free from'
- First chia oil authorised on the European market as novel food!
- Video highlights bottled water’s small water use and big health benefits
- GreenVale launches festive potato packaging
- Britain’s number one dairy company unveils next stage of its development
- China Huiyuan Juice looks to acquire Australian farms
- Indian dairy Milk Mantra acquires Westernland Dairy
- UK dairy industry makes significant environmental strides