According to the latest 'Blueberry Supply and Demand Report' by DGC Asset Management, the global blueberry market is poised to grow by as much as 500%.
Shaun Weston talks to Mark Dorman from the California Prune Board about the upward trend in popularity for this versatile ingredient.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Investing in fruit
Richard Hall, 16 May 2013
- Infographic asks, 'Is coffee a fair trade for the farmer?'
Shaun Weston, 10 Apr 2013
- How to tackle fraud in the supply chain
Paul Huck, 14 Feb 2013
- Innovate and celebrate – happy holidays from FoodBev.com
Shaun Weston, 24 Dec 2012
A new body has been created to tackle food waste in Europe.
The GFSI board of directors has announced that the Global Aquaculture Alliance Seafood Processing Standard Issue 2 (August 2012) has been successfully re-benchmarked by GFSI.
Tesco has increased its support for Scottish agriculture by offering customers in Scotland 100% fresh Scottish chicken.
- BASF strengthens enzyme technology footprint with three transactions
- Syngenta and DuPont launch new fungicide solutions
- Ausveg launches hotline for Australian vegetable growers
- BASF launches new variants of the compostable plastic ecovio
- Archer Daniels Midland opens soybean facility in Paraguay
- JO Sims agrees logistics deal with Gist for the transport of cherries
- Report shows increase in organic sales since horse meat scandal
- BASF opens Adsorbents Application Development Center in China
- GMO-free labelling on the increase, says new report
- Coca-Cola commits $2bn to support Florida orange groves
- Steenbergs Fairtrade Saffron from Iran
- Cargill breaks ground on $100m investment in Indonesia