London craft brewer, Meantime Brewing Company, is to launch a brand new beer made using hops grown on their urban hop farm.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
The Fairtrade Foundation warns that the drop in the price of sugar puts the livelihoods of hundreds of thousands of farmers and workers in African, Caribbean and Pacific countries at risk.
The largest krill company in the Asia-Pacific region has announced that it is now called Rimfrost New Zealand Ltd.
Crosse & Blackwell is investing an additional £1m to promote its 'Best of British Soups' in UK TV and outdoor advertising, as well as in-store promotions.
- Jazz Apples win 'Tastiest Apple' category at National Fruit Show
- Vegetables make us happy, says new research
- Cargill revitalises Gerkens Cacao brand
- Chiquita Brands confirms receipt of second revised offer from Cutrale/Safra
- Move to ban pesticides 'a threat to UK food security', say scientists
- Oatly publishes summons by Swedish Dairy Association, and launches Toni TV
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand