China Huiyuan Juice Group Ltd, the largest privately owned juice producer in China, plans to invest in the agricultural resources in Australia by acquiring one or two farms.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Bottled water under the microscope
Richard Hall, 25 Nov 2014
- Bean around the world
Douglas Rash is Treatt group VP – global sales, 24 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
Orissa, India-based dairy Milk Mantra has made its first acquisition, with the purchase of Sambalpur-based Westernland Dairy for $1.6m.
New research shows that the UK Dairy industry has made significant environmental strides over the last six years.
BASF has signed an agreement to sell its manufacturing facility for natural fish oils, medium-concentrated omega-3s, and customised bottled fish oil in Brattvåg, Norway, to Marine Ingredients.
- Pepsi True reinstated on Amazon.com after activist action
- Mansel Raymond re-elected European milk chairman
- ADM completes acquisition of Specialty Commodities for $191m
- Mondelēz to report impact of Coffee Made Happy programme
- Barry Callebaut expands chocolate plant in Lodz
- Local provenance loses out to freshness, says new Datamonitor research
- Growers optimistic about Florida grapefruit yields
- The top 10 stories on FoodBev.com in October 2014
- Spa celebrates first European natural mineral water protection zone
- DuPont takes major steps in emulsifier sustainability
- Müller UK & Ireland Group acquires Dairy Crest’s dairy operations
- Cargill builds 70th school in Vietnam