According to a new report by Allied Market Research, the global animal feed additives market was valued at $14.9bn in 2013 and is estimated to reach $20bn, registering a CAGR of 4.2% during 2013-2020.
Rabobank has published a new report on the global beef industry, forecasting continued strong market fundamentals and continued strong global demand led by the Chinese market.
- Poor contracts to hit food manufacturers in the bread basket
Peter Bennett, 10 Apr 2014
- Food & drink companies should engage more with social media
Shaun Weston, 31 Mar 2014
- Ukraine, grain and food security
Dr Richard Bryne, Harper Adams University, 25 Mar 2014
- Tea 2030 launches in London
Claire Phoenix, 14 Feb 2014
- Celebrating FoodBev.com's 6th birthday
Shaun Weston, 22 Jan 2014
BASF is building a world-scale plant for the production of specialty amines in Ludwigshafen. Startup of the facility with a total annual capacity of about 12,000 metric tonnes is scheduled for 2015.
Archer Daniels Midland Company has announced three significant actions in the company's ongoing portfolio management.
Members of the Sustainable Agriculture Initiative Platform have developed the world's first industry aligned Farmer Self Assessment of sustainable agriculture practices.
- Technip wins contract for Cargill’s new ethanol plant
- Dairy trends and analysis for France, Germany and Spain in 2014
- TopQualiTea South Africa's Rooibos and Honeybush espresso powder
- Chinese market to lead strong global demand for beef, says Rabobank
- Potash appoints Jochen Tilk as new president and CEO
- Syngenta acquires Italian seed company Società Produttori Sementi
- Top 10 stories on FoodBev.com, March 2014
- Climate targets rely on reducing meat and dairy consumption, says research
- Cofco to pay $1.5bn for majority stake in Noble's agribusiness
- Nestlé publishes 'food reputation map' to show how people feel about food
- Vertical Water – from maple trees
- Premium Blendhub creates centre of excellence for food powder supply chain