Cargill's cocoa & chocolate business is revitalising its global Gerkens Cacao brand, highlighting its premium nature and key benefits for beverage customers.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Glanbia launches OatPure gluten-free oats
Shaun Weston, 25 Sep 2014
- Jiminy Crickets! Insects as the new snacking trend
Claire Phoenix, 25 Sep 2014
- Venison sales hint at growth in fresh meat and ready meal categories
John Nevens, 28 Jul 2014
- The blight (or plight) of the new potato
Claire Phoenix, 16 Jul 2014
- Food sense from the United Nations
Richard Hall, 8 Jul 2014
Chiquita Brands International has received a revised offer from entities affiliated with the Cutrale Group and the Safra Group to acquire all outstanding common stock of Chiquita.
Scientists at the James Hutton Institute have cast doubt on the wisdom and the benefit of the European Union's aim to restrict the use of a range of pesticides.
Oatly has launched a YouTube channel featuring a series of films starring its reluctant CEO, Toni Petersson.
- NSF appoints two global food safety executives to new leadership positions
- Disney to sell Spider-Man and Frozen branded bags of apples
- 10 big ideas to boost global food access and availability
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Case study: Interactive Coding Equipment helps Tattersett meet demand
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Fairtrade turns 20: Free trade ‘a myth that’s had its day’, says CEO
- Cargill pledges support to ending hunger on World Food Day
- Food businesses advised to increase surveillance on walnuts
- Specialty Commodities to become part of Archer's Wild Flavors business unit