ViCap Systems has been announced as as Associate Sponsor for FoodBev Media's World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015, now open for entry at www.FoodbevAwards.com.
According to Beverage Marketing Corporation, building on last year’s growth of 4.7%, bottled water in the US will again post significant increases in both sales and consumption for 2014.
- Drinks industry 'already embracing insights' of new alcohol research
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 26 May 2015
- Non-milks hit $1.6bn
Richard Hall, 26 May 2015
- Top city for coconut water
Richard Hall, 21 May 2015
- Caffè Culture: start-ups, improving businesses and fantastic coffee
Sian Griffiths, 20 May 2015
- Wake up to liquid breakfast
Richard Hall, 19 May 2015
See more Beverage topics
UK coffee chain Costa has been awarded the first two-star sustainability rating by the Sustainable Restaurant Association.
GH Mumm has developed an intelligent, connected champagne bottle that triggers an audio and visual experience, including spotlight, when opened in a bar or club.
At Anuga Foodtec 2015, in Cologne, Germany, FoodBev Media’s Andreas Exarheas talked to Ecolean R&D director Lars Östholm about the company’s EL4+ aseptic filling system.
- Smirnoff rolls out updated packaging design
- China to regulate bottled water labelling
- Read, watch, listen and share with FoodBev Media
- Incap develops bottle with liquid infusion technology in the cap
- Interview: Organic caffeine sourced from green coffee
- Chinese investors to build $50m dairy factory in New Zealand
- Anheuser-Busch opens first brewery in growing Vietnamese market
- Tango returns with new 'five stages of tang' television advertisement
- New functional drink Stand Up ResQ 'speeds up' alcohol metabolism
- Wild Drinks releases elderflower spritz with perry and gin
- New Zealand start-up Ō Pure to bring its pure artesian water to the UK
- Whirlpool and Anheuser-Busch InBev enter mix-your-own category with B.blend