This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in July 2014, including redesigned Schweppes, Black Medicine Iced Coffee and the Devin Crystal Line bottle.
According to a new market report from Key Note, the UK market for coffee and sandwich shops has witnessed ongoing growth in value over the past five years.
- Recent calls for a sugar tax are completely misguided
Gavin Partington, BSDA, 1 Aug 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How to set up a bottled water plant
Claire Phoenix, 31 Jul 2014
- Keurig invests serious money for home dispense
Richard Hall, 31 Jul 2014
- How to maximise 'shelf shout' with retail-ready packaging
Mark Ryan, TRM Packaging, 29 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Nestlé's milk drink brand Nido has created a free, interactive educational app to encourage children to read, brush their teeth and improve their memory and attention.
The International Bottled Water Association (IBWA) has launched a new video on its YouTube channel called 'Bottled Water – Always there when you need it'.
In an effort to meet food and beverage manufacturers’ increasing needs for reliable, dependable, natural sweetener sourcing, Steviva Ingredients has launched GMO-free Erysweet Erythritol.
- PepsiCo Italia uses Sacmi formsleeve+ to label new Gatorade PET bottles
- Synergy Flavors makes key appointments and updates its website
- Three new rums added to Authentic Caribbean Rum Marque
- Orhei-Vit revamps Vita Premium juices and nectars
- PepsiCo and Nature Conservancy team up in new recycling initiatives in US
- Is the 'high protein bandwagon' a short-term phenomenon?
- J-Mix Aloe by World Foods International
- Chill Beverages partners with Ernie Els for sparkling iced teas
- Tussock Jumper Wines to launch in UK & Ireland
- Brits are becoming cider snobs, says National Association of Cider Makers
- Three fitness influencers become first ambassadors of Essentia Water
- Food & beverage sector is being driven by a more upbeat UK economy