Casual Dining 2015 is an award-winning UK trade show for pubs, bars and restaurants and held its second event at the Business Design Centre, London last week.
According to Beverage Marketing Corporation, building on last year’s growth of 4.7%, bottled water in the US will again post significant increases in both sales and consumption for 2014.
- Health trends at Gulfood 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Feb 2015
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- 41 food and beverage acquisitions in December
Richard Hall, 13 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Bill Bruce interviews Aguas Primitivas de la Patagonia’s Max de Hoop Cartier at Gulfood 2015, held in Dubai’s World Trade Centre from 8-12 February.
At Gulfood 2015, held in Dubai’s World Trade Centre from 8-12 February, Bill Bruce interviewed MTR Foods international business manager, Mithun Sachdeva
The judging panel for the IFE World Food Innovation Awards, sponsored by Tetra Pak, has been announced.
- Sidel celebrates ten years in evolving Japanese beverage market
- Gallery: Gulfood 2015
- KnowledgeShare Live provides insight into beverage industry issues
- Exclusive: PepsiCo's Hernan Marina talks about the new Drinkfinity device
- Win, win – from switching to LPG
- Interview: Lemonaid Beverages – helping underprivileged communities
- Ball Corporation in talks to buy Rexam to form beverage can giant
- Podcast: Jools – green tea with pure juice pearls in innovative packaging
- Podcast: B.Fresh's longer lasting, farm-pressed raw juices
- Gallery: Ecolean to release EL4+ filling machine
- Crown Bevcan invests in new production line for can end diversification
- Podcast: How to launch a ‘breakfast in a bottle’ beverage