UK-based Countrywise Water Coolers has invested £70k in two 7.5-tonne hybrid delivery lorries intended to lower its carbon footprint.
Claire Phoenix interviews Leonardo Laforgia, CEO of new pearl drink brand Oob, which won first prize at the inaugural DrinkPreneur event in London this year.
- Don't work with cashless payment systems until they're safeguarded
Mark Laurie, NCASS, 17 Sep 2014
- A fennel-flavoured Speciality & Fine Food Fair
Shaun Weston, 11 Sep 2014
- Water shortage urgency
Richard Hall, 11 Sep 2014
- Speciality & Fine Food Fair, day one
Claire Phoenix, 9 Sep 2014
- World Beverage Innovation Awards – a win, win platform
Eli Farragi, 9 Sep 2014
See more Beverage topics
US-based Prairie Farms has launched a new Halloween Favorites milk line that will only be available until 31 October 2014.
The UK's largest 150 food and drink producers are bracing themselves for a difficult year ahead as they face increased pressure from supermarkets trying to oppose the discounters.
Michter's Distillery, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is releasing a new American whiskey, US*1 Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon, on a limited basis.
- Dairy Crest appoints Stephen Alexander as new chairman
- Vampire Blood Orange and Zombie Caramel Apple by Jones Soda for Halloween
- Southern Comfort Gingerbread Spice
- Bai Bubbles Sparkling Antioxidant Infusions
- CaféPod special edition Nespresso-compatible capsules celebrates Friends
- Nor-Cal to sell beer distribution division to Markstein Beverage Co
- Oxo-degradable plastics: do they biodegrade?
- Ann O'Hara on the development of LiquiForm bottle-making technology
- The background behind Jaz & Jul's drinking chocolate
- BSDA responds to report in BMC Public Health calling for 100% sugar tax
- London Eye to turn red for new sponsor Coca-Cola
- Social media determines new design for James White apple juice