Milbor's 100% natural Merry Berry juice range is available in blueberry, blueberry & apple and blueberry & chokeberry flavours and comes packaged in 200ml jars.
The latest report from market and shopper intelligence firm IRI reveals that poor weather, below-average temperatures and changing drinking habits across Europe affected sales of drinks, including mineral water, last year.
- Add beer to barbecue meat
Richard Hall, 17 Apr 2014
- Interview with Daniel Herman from Bio-Synergy
Shaun Weston, 16 Apr 2014
- Discovering water on distant moons
Richard Hall, 15 Apr 2014
- Interview with James Shillcock from Vivid Drinks
Shaun Weston, 9 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
See more Beverage topics
In the UK, Coca-Cola Enterprises is entering the 'on-the-go squash' market with Oasis Mighty Drops.
Fonterra's $120m UHT milk processing site at Waitoa has produced its first 25,000 Anchor UHT cream packs ready for sale.
Germany-based Solutions Vertriebs' Oxitien 613 Granatapfel Bio-Saft is an organic pomegranate juice, which is free from preservatives and contains no added sugar.
- Frutarom launches new phytopharmaceutical ingredients line
- Beer is just as healthy as wine, says Campaign for Real Ale
- Quench USA acquires Macke Water Systems
- Coca-Cola opens new Consumer Interaction Centers in Latin America
- European Commission clears acquisition of Beam by Suntory
- Arriba Horchata Energy Cinnamon Spice
- Kid's Coco pure organic coconut juice with banana
- Catalytic Technologies develops titanium catalyst technology
- Poor weather in Europe affected sales of drinks in 2013
- Just Juice 'Brazil blend' juice drink celebrates 2014 World Cup
- Kees releases flavoured protein drink range
- Avitae Energy Blast Water