Frijj, the UK's number one flavoured milk brand from Dairy Crest, will undergo a packaging refresh and logo reinvigoration across its core range of 471ml packs this October.
Pact Cranberry Extract Water kicks off the next generation of Ocean Spray products that harness the power of the cranberry in a new way.
- Suppliers need to get to grips with the way multiples work
John Nevens, 21 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- Calories and beverage choices
Richard Hall, 21 Oct 2014
- Quinoa and sparkles at SIAL in Paris
Claire Phoenix, 21 Oct 2014
- How brands can profit in Latin America as consumer confidence increases
Eduardo Tomiya, Millward Brown, 9 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
The Avalon Group has released three new spirits at the 30th annual Duty Free & Travel Retail Global Summit in Cannes, France.
Bill Bruce talks to Charlotte Morton, chief executive of the Anaerobic Digestion & Bioresources Association, about why the association recently broadened it remit and changed its name.
Held in Paris, France, from 19-23 October 2014, Sial is one of the largest food and beverage innovation exhibitions in the world.
- Coca-Cola Company elects Timothy Leveridge as vice president
- Cold chain industry trends: Sonoco ThermoSafe survey reveals future needs
- Alfa Laval launches Arctigo industrial air coolers
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- Ricardo-AEA wins contract to support the On-Pack Recycling Label
- RTD market 'saturated' with drinks highlighting low-calorie credentials
- ProCap opens new premises for caps and closures
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- Tetra Pak launches pack made entirely from renewable plant-based materials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range