Sophia Nadur has worked in the past with Coca-Cola and now, with her partner is launching two green tea products
According to Beverage Marketing Corporation, building on last year’s growth of 4.7%, bottled water in the US will again post significant increases in both sales and consumption for 2014.
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
- 41 food and beverage acquisitions in December
Richard Hall, 13 Jan 2015
- Road narrows for French ‘drive’ retailers
Richard Hall, 8 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Research from Datamonitor Consumer has suggested that coconut water consumption will reach 25m litres in the UK and 4bn litres in the whole world in 2015.
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Daniel Ritsema from Cranes about the company’s Cranberry alcoholic beverages.
At the IFE exhibitor open day in London, Bill Bruce talked to Irina Gujabidze from Appy Food and Drinks, about the company’s fruit drink ranges.
- Hisense showcases Chill personal beverage vending machine
- Interview: Appy Food and Drinks – Multi-vitamin fruit drink for kids
- Interview: Jools – green tea with pure juice pearls in innovative packaging
- PepsiCo elects William R Johnson to board of directors
- Record organic sales in UK, as debate on environmental issues raised
- Valio first to use Tetra Pak’s fully renewable carton
- PepsiCo to co-operate with Olvi in Belarus
- Change in management at Corvaglia Group
- Global food and drink bioplastics packaging market to reach $28bn by 2020
- CTI expands sun-powered inks for cans
- DSM and Groningen University collaborate on nutrient mapping project
- Coffee shops could outnumber pubs within a decade