Calorie-burning beverage producer Celsius Holdings has announced a strategic partnership investment worth nearly $16m with Hong Kong-based Horizons Ventures.
According to Beverage Marketing Corporation, building on last year’s growth of 4.7%, bottled water in the US will again post significant increases in both sales and consumption for 2014.
- Reviving carbonates
Richard Hall, 16 Apr 2015
- Health trends at Gulfood 2015
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Feb 2015
- 35 acquisitions over $1bn in 2014
Richard Hall, 22 Jan 2015
- Biggest food and beverage industry buyers and sellers in 2014
Richard Hall, 20 Jan 2015
- 563 food and drink acquisitions in 2014
Richard Hall, 15 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
Italian design firm Makr Shakr has developed the world's "first robotic bartender", which offers an integrated bar system through a simple mobile app.
Swedish brewer Koppaberg is set to launch speciality beer Höga Kusten in the UK next month.
Popular spirit drink Pimm’s No.6 Vodka Cup is set for relaunch after consumer feedback.
- Ball Corporation invests in new beverage can production plant in Mexico
- HiFit Juice launches new hibiscus health drinks
- Rexam partners with Heineken Russia on 'elaborate' can design
- Gallery: Photos from Natural & Organic Products Europe 2015
- Healthy Energy Drinks: #Foodbevtrends
- Gallery: Photos from BWCA Conference and Trade Show 2015
- Austria Juice sponsors Beverage Innovation Awards best new beverage concept
- Angel's Envy founder offers drinks start-ups the chance of $10m investment
- PET Engineering sponsors World Beverage Awards functional drinks category
- SmartSeal sponsors closures category of World Beverage Innovation Awards
- Beverage Standards Association appoints Steve Slark as its new chairman
- Hiperbaric sponsors juice category of World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015