The Coca-Cola Company has elected Ed Steinike as a senior vice president and Robert J Jordan Jr as a vice president.
FoodBev Media's 2014 Beverage Innovation Awards will be held at BrauBeviale in Nuremberg on 12 November 2014.
- A record 55 food and drink acquisitions in November 2013
Richard Hall, 12 Dec 2013
- New momentum in global recycling improvements
Richard Hall, 10 Dec 2013
- The fun we have with vending machines
Shaun Weston, 5 Dec 2013
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- 400,000 to petition Nestlé
Richard Hall, 3 Dec 2013
See more Beverage topics
US-based Altairia International's Neon Energy Drink is a diabetic-friendly drink that's made using 100% all-natural ingredients.
Frutarom Industries has announced its fourth acquisition this year, of 100% of the share capital of US-based Hagelin for a cash consideration of $52.4m.
San Marino-based Go&Fun Natural Power Green Energy Drink is a 100% natural beverage, is free from taurine, gluten, preservatives and glucuronolactone.
- Coca-Cola to convert service vans into hybrid-electric by year-end
- PepsiCo to become primary soft drink provider for Buffalo Wild Wings
- Crown officially opens new beverage can facilities in Southeast Asia
- Key trends in food and health for 2014
- 6 top trends of business-to-business public relations for 2014
- Food and Drink Federation identifies 'innovation priority areas'
- Fonterra invests $235m in Manawatu milk powder plant
- Innocent changes strategic direction with 2014 marketing activity
- Halewood announces Christmas advertising campaign for Crabbie's
- Cadbury unveils new packaging for hot chocolate drinks
- Go Girl Energy Drink Sugar Free Lemonade by Nor-Cal
- Paid search is dominated by just a handful of manufacturers, says report