French coffee brand Carte Noire has launched a range of espresso capsules compatible with most Nespresso machines.
Diet Coke is introducing a new product in the US called Diet Coke Frost. The low-calorie frozen carbonated beverage is the first frozen drink in the brand's 31-year history.
- Coca-Cola Enterprises to invest £1m a week in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 7 Mar 2014
- Famous 'Got Milk?' campaign is here to stay (at least in California)
Shaun Weston, 3 Mar 2014
- A thought-provoking Packaging Innovations 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 3 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
See more Beverage topics
Sri Lanka-based tea brand Tipson Tea's Soursop Green Tea is packed with antioxidants and offers a rich tasting beverage.
The Ingredion group of companies in Europe has announced the appointment of Martin Sonntag to the role of vice president and general manager, Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
- Biryt releases energy malt beverage
- Rumble shakes in Alumi-Tek bottles
- Algatechnologies expands production capacity of AstaPure brand astaxanthin
- Innocent Super Smoothies combine fruit, veg, seeds and botanicals
- Caribou Coffee Real Inspiration blend
- Coca‑Cola invests in 'Engine' initiative to help young women in Nigeria
- Nuun launches Nuun Energy
- A podcast review of Packaging Innovations Birmingham 2014
- Xtreme Energy Supplement in Rexam Sleek cans
- Britvic unveils new label design for Juicy Drench
- Bos releases sports drink range
- Latest market study shows four areas of growth for vending in Europe