We've put together the top 10 most popular articles that were published to FoodBev.com during August 2014.
According to a new market report from Key Note, the UK market for coffee and sandwich shops has witnessed ongoing growth in value over the past five years.
- New trends in natural confectionery
Claire Phoenix, 2 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Vessyl, the drinking cup that knows what you’re drinking
Bill Bruce, 29 Aug 2014
- Will brand giants such as Starbucks capitalise on 'independent' thinking?
Shaun Weston, 29 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
BrewDog to obliterate 'insidious culture around lager drinking' cultivated by decades of mass marketing by launching a beer that takes the lager style back to its roots: This. Is. Lager.
Scottish science company R-Biopharm Rhône is aiding Chinese food companies in the wake of another food contamination scandal involving yogurt sweets tainted with the industrial chemical melamine.
Arizona-based Noho Inc has announced a partnership deal between Noho Asia and Telford International Company, Hong Kong's exclusive distributor of Pepsi products and top spirit and beverage brands.
- Food & beverage manufacturing sector makes progress in managing energy
- Suntory to make its Australian soft drink debut with OVI
- Roar 100% natural cordials
- Italian premium bitter Averna to be distributed by J Wray and Nephew UK
- Royal FrieslandCampina to acquire Olam's dairy business in Côte d’Ivoire
- Photos from The Big Feastival 2014
- Costa Coffee joins ‘Simply Cups’ paper cup recovery and recycling scheme
- Dairy Crest reduces milk prices for October 2014
- Fresh-up Crisp Green Apple Fruit Drink
- Heineken to sell Empaque Mexican packaging business to Crown Holdings
- ‘Drink Up’ entertains New Yorkers with a talking water fountain
- R&D tax relief in the drinks sector – a Brewdog & Jumpstart case study