'Superfruits' are gaining ground when it comes to consumer perception, and on a scientific basis, studies are under way to pinpoint their benefit. Claire Phoenix investigates.
According to a new market report from Key Note, the UK market for coffee and sandwich shops has witnessed ongoing growth in value over the past five years.
- LiquiForm may transform bottling as we know it
Richard Hall, 19 Aug 2014
- Inactivity, not calorie consumption, behind rising obesity in the UK
Bill Bruce, 19 Aug 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Category focus at the heart of Coke-Monster deal
Bill Bruce, 15 Aug 2014
- Fountain of youth beauty supplement
Claire Phoenix, 13 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Canada's Andrew Peller Limited has introduced Skinnygrape Spritzers, a low-calorie spritzer in a premium 330ml barrier polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottle from Amcor Rigid Plastics.
Robert Furniss-Roe has informed Bacardi Limited that he will be leaving to pursue other opportunities, but has agreed to remain as an advisor to the global CEO for an extended period of time.
Dutch company Hero (part of the Switzerland-based Hero Group) is now packaging its Hero Fairtrade juices in Combidome from SIG Combibloc.
- McDonald's and Kraft join forces to expand McCafé brand in the US
- Alpina updates Avena milk & oat smoothie line
- Xyience sees impressive results using 'gamification' strategies
- How to reduce energy (and save money) in your beverage plant
- Mott’s Strawberry Boom soft drink
- Blendhub opens its facilities for food companies to develop their products
- Clondalkin takes on Gravure printing with FleXtreme Full HD Flexo printing
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Drinks
- Rexam appoints Jason Ramskill as VP of operations for Europe
- Iggesund Paperboard heat-resistant paper cups
- Tum-E Yummies Kids Water Enhancers
- Judging panel announced for 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards