Danone's Evian water brand is giving itself a facelift in the US to keep up with its sleek, young competitors on store shelves.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in April 2013.
- Energy drinks slowdown
Richard Hall, 23 May 2013
- Combating the effects of stress via nutritional supplements
Claire Phoenix, 21 May 2013
- Caffeine controversy
Richard Hall, 21 May 2013
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
See more Beverage topics
Nestlé is investing €44m on new technology for its Nescafé factory at Girona in northeastern Spain.
Orangina-Schweppes France is expanding the package portfolio for its juice drink Oasis with the launch of P'tit Oasis in a new 200ml package.
Heart of Tea, one of New York's fastest-growing new beverage brands, has introduced two new flavours to the range: Victorian and Lemon.
- Braskem launches polyethylene caps for carbonated beverages
- Dairy Crest's Mark Allen comments on full-year results in video interview
- Juna nectar drinks secure Waitrose listing in London
- TalkingRain is Beverage Forum's 'Company of the Year'
- How to optimise sporting performance with beetroot juice
- SFR EVO3 stretch-blow-moulding machines from Sipa
- Global Dairy Platform creates video to promote 'the whole story' of dairy
- China expected to triple global blueberry market within 10 years
- PepsiCo sponsors 'Women as Agents of Social Change' at CSR Summit
- Britvic to close factories
- Frusions from Rocks Drinks
- Geoff Collins on Clasado's range of prebiotic products