FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman visited Italian mains-fed water cooler manufacturer Asset, to view its latest innovations and find out the company's expansion plans in 2013.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in April 2013.
- FoodBev.com a finalist in Online Media Awards 2013
Shaun Weston, 17 May 2013
- Will the Morrisons-Ocado deal upset Waitrose?
Sam Fuller, Altium, 17 May 2013
- Bubbling over at Caffè Culture 2013
Hannah Oakman, 16 May 2013
- Investing in fruit
Richard Hall, 16 May 2013
- Asset Italia – an inventive Italian spirit
Hannah Oakman, 15 May 2013
See more Beverage topics
Stefano Sala of Italy’s Zuccari has introduced 26 stick pack beverage concepts with a health link ranging from green tea and coffee to pineapple and coconut variants.
Canadean says packaged water volumes in Mexico grew by just 2% last year, marginally ahead of carbonates and well behind juice-based drinks.
Brandon Marz was at Vitafoods Europe 2013, where he talked to Claire Phoenix about the reformulation of his range of vitamin oral sprays, Marz Sprays, and the European brand Vita Tonics.
- Starbucks appoints Deverl Maserang as executive VP global supply chain
- Marley's One Drop is relaunched in 12oz Rexam can
- Cofco, Mengniu and Danone join forces to develop of dairy in China
- The 10 fastest growing spirits brands of 2012
- Soho Coffee moves into leisure centre market
- Morrisons joins with Ocado to launch online food operation
- Melitta Cafe de Europa Gourmet Single Cup Coffee
- Volvic Juiced launches interactive billboard, Facebook game and tour
- St James Winery's Mango Fruit Wine
- PET Engineering wins Oscar dell'Imballaggio for lightweight 5-litre bottle
- How ethnographic research gets to the heart of customer thinking
- Diet Coke launches Taylor Swift inspired Young Designer Challenge