Sami Palanisami, marketing and sales manager, plastic additives EMEA, chemical division, Milliken talks about Milliken's new Millad NX 8000 additive, which gives clarity to polypropylene (PP) packs.
See a list of the top 10 most popular articles published to FoodBev.com during October 2014.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Can our children help prevent obesity?
Claire Phoenix, 19 Nov 2014
- The automation of things – a report on robotics from Emballage 2014
Claire Rowan, 19 Nov 2014
- Making the leap from brand ignorance to brand advocacy
Adrian Collins, Ziggurat Brands, 18 Nov 2014
- Fruit juice fight back
Richard Hall, 17 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Andreas Exarheas and Claire Phoenix attended Food Matters Live recently and took a few photographs, which we'd like to share with you.
Snuffle Dog Beer doesn't contain any alcohol, nor any gases or anything else that might make a dog unwell. However, according to the brewer, it will make your dog happy!
Tesco has appointed Anthesis Group to develop and manage a single online sustainability community spanning the retailer’s supply-base.
- Jura 1984 Vintage limited edition single malt whisky
- O-I showcases innovation at BrauBeviale 2014
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- New amber glass furnace goes into production at Beatson Clark
- Crown Bevcan Europe and Middle East opens European Design Studio in UK
- Aldi astounds analysts with potential China move
- Coca-Cola Enterprises achieves Low Energy Company IT accreditation
- LFP Inox probe by Sick for accurate level measurement in dense foam
- Floridana Grænn juice drink
- Myriam Bozzetto reveals the secrets of CGL Pack's patented Clipseal Carton
- Alex Nussem explains the technology behind Colorpack software and equipment
- Rexam's Matthew Rowland-Jones on aluminium's role in a circular economy