BrewDog to obliterate 'insidious culture around lager drinking' cultivated by decades of mass marketing by launching a beer that takes the lager style back to its roots: This. Is. Lager.
The Can Makers, an industry trade body representing UK manufacturers of drinks cans, have revealed that a record 4.835 billion can deliveries were made in the first half of 2014.
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Arizona-based Noho Inc has announced a partnership deal between Noho Asia and Telford International Company, Hong Kong's exclusive distributor of Pepsi products and top spirit and beverage brands.
Finnish packaging manufacturer Huhtamaki Oyj has bought Auckland, New Zealand-based folding carton maker Interpac Packaging for €7m.
Exclusive UK distribution rights for the Italian premium bitter Averna have been given to J Wray and Nephew UK Ltd.
- Heineken to sell Empaque Mexican packaging business to Crown Holdings
- R&D tax relief in the drinks sector – a Brewdog & Jumpstart case study
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- McNamara succeeds Joseph Schena at Bacardi Limited
- Sinebrychoff Brewery and Taxi Studio relaunch Kurko
- Beam Suntory appoints Mauricio Restrepo as chief financial officer
- Diageo starts work on new $115m distillery in Kentucky
- Glass packaging helps differentiation for US cider company
- Fourpure craft beer chooses Rexam to produce bespoke can designs
- JW Lees rebrands Golden Original Lager
- Robert Furniss-Roe to leave Bacardi Limited
- Marsalle Company to distribute Rok Stars' Uisce Beatha Real Irish Whiskey