Irish liqueur brand The Wild Geese has been awarded medals for its rum, vodka, gin and honey liqueur at a spirits competition in the US.
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- Palcohol? No thanks, Pal
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- How animals sell beer and cider
Claire Phoenix, 19 Feb 2015
- 20 ways to dirty soda
Claire Phoenix, 13 Feb 2015
- Fancy a gin and tonic?
Claire Rowan, 9 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
Members of The Brewers of Europe have committed to providing voluntary on-pack nutrition and ingredients labelling.
US flavoured vodka brand Burnett’s has announced the launch of two new cherry limeade and apple berry flavours.
Daily's Cocktails has launched a new range of fruit-flavoured, carbonated 5% alcohol-by-volume alcoholic beverages.
- Brothers launches new coconut and lime-flavoured cider
- Moscow bans alcoholic energy drinks, amid underage consumer fears
- Kopparberg launches 'stubbornly Swedish' Fagerhult beer in the UK
- Diageo unveils new products for six of its best-known alcohol brands
- Rexam creates cans for Portuguese beer brand's limited edition designs
- Brewery issues new pump clip design in honour of local team's cup success
- Constellation Brands announces $1bn investment in Mexico production plant
- Sale of powdered alcohol approved by US government bureau
- Diageo to provide on-pack nutritional information in industry 'first'
- Swedish whisky distiller launches 'strongest' gin in the UK
- Molson Coors rolls out premium apple lager brand across Canada
- Campari relaunches Negroni Week to raise money for charitable causes