Global consumption of all drinks sold has risen almost four times faster than population growth in the past 10 years, according to the relaunched globaldrinks.com database.
For the second consecutive year, Mexican beer brand Corona is the most valuable brand in Latin America, according to the BrandZ Top 50 Most Valuable Latin American Brands 2014 ranking.
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Johnnie Walker maintains its leadership of the duty-free spirits world. Despite a decline of -4.5% in 2013, the brand has maintained its lead over Absolut, which also declined in 2013.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in September, including Jamba Cold Pressed Juice, Bai Bubbles and Grimmway Farms True organic juice.
Camra, the Campaign for Real Ale, has announced Tim Page as its new chief executive, who will start work at the not-for-profit organisation on 1 November 2014.
- New research sheds light on private label alcohol market
- Anheuser-Busch InBev announces managerial reshuffle
- Luxury gift carton to support Courvoisier's Here's to Now campaign
- Francois Quarez to join Essential Drinks Company as MD
- Harry Brompton premium alcoholic ice tea
- Rexam launches Germânia 55 in lightest aluminium bottle in South America
- Tincup American whiskey to launch in UK
- O-I extends range to enhance premium beer presentation
- Rekorderlig Winter Cider
- Corona tops most valuable Latin American brands 2014 for the second year
- New whisky bottle and brand created for Korean alcohol brand HiteJinro
- Red Fusion wine by Voga Italia