Japanese beverage manufacturer Kirin has launched a new alcohol-free beer containing dextrin, which helps with the body's absorption of fat and sugar.
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- Drinks industry 'already embracing insights' of new alcohol research
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 26 May 2015
- Mio, Mjo and now Mia – branding around 'me'
Richard Hall, 28 Apr 2015
- Beer necessities
Richard Hall, 21 Apr 2015
- Wine survey underlines importance of understanding consumer behaviour
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 20 Apr 2015
- Palcohol? No thanks, Pal
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
See more Beverage topics
BrewDog has launched its new "terminally hoppy" Born to Die limited edition IPA, which features a shelf life of only 45 days.
Italian winemaker Casa Gancia has launched its portfolio of sparkling wines and aperitifs to the UK market for the first time in its 165-year history.
GH Mumm has developed an intelligent, connected champagne bottle that triggers an audio and visual experience, including spotlight, when opened in a bar or club.
- Smirnoff rolls out updated packaging design
- Anheuser-Busch opens first brewery in growing Vietnamese market
- Wild Drinks releases elderflower spritz with perry and gin
- Budweiser revives limited edition barbecue packs
- Craft brewer Innis & Gunn to start its own chain of bars
- Rexam and Heineken collaborate on Strongbow apple cider cans
- Carlsberg seeks to drive Burmese growth with new 60m-litre brewery
- Carlsberg expands organic offering with first Tuborg organic beer
- Elite Control Systems unveils intelligent routing system for bottlers
- Jude's and Sipsmith team up on gin and tonic-flavoured ice cream
- Alcohol pioneers develop gin made from ants
- Döhler develops method to make gluten-free beer from barley and wheat