Australian winery Rosemount Estate will launch a neck collar promotion with its new and exclusive Shiraz Grenache Tempranillo blend into UK grocer Morrisons.
Sir James Aykroyd from North Yorkshire has revived Brontë Liqueur, an alcoholic drink he first discovered some 40 years ago during a business trip to Paraguay, South America.
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- The machine that makes ice cubes out of alcohol
Richard Hall, 5 Jun 2014
- Frozen margaritas and hot chilli cocktails
Claire Phoenix, 13 May 2014
- Smaller sizes could be better
Richard Hall, 6 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Monte Scroppino Originale is a Dutch beverage brand that make the Italian scroppino cocktail consisting of sparkling wine, vodka and lemon ice.
SurePure has, in conjunction with a South African craft brewer, announced the successful application of the patented photopurification process to the production of cider.
Crown Aerosols and Speciality Packaging Europe is manufacturing the two newly designed metal tins for the Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne brand.
- Alcohol ingredients market expected to see steady growth
- SCDA is formed to support craft distillers in Scotland
- International Wine Challenge announces 2014 winners
- Morgenrot adds Avalon Sidra to world cider portfolio
- Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime
- Sir James Aykroyd revives Brontë Liqueur
- Stolichnaya premium non-alcoholic ginger beer mixer
- Jim Beam Maple launched in the UK
- Pernod Ricard USA increases stake in Avión Spirits
- Heineken @wherenext digital campaign helps people discover their city
- Grolsch lager in a jar
- World Cup fans push sales of aluminium beverage cans past two billion mark