UK based James E McCabe Ltd has announced its partnership plans with MYX Fusions Moscato, to distribute the brand in the UK and Ireland.
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Craft beers – why are they worrying the big brewers?
Claire Phoenix, 11 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Owens-Illinois Inc has completed the formation of a 50:50 joint venture with Constellation Brands to own and operate a glass container production plant in Nava, Mexico.
With experts predicting that ‘Dry January’ 2015 in the UK is set to be the most popular on record, Kopparberg is launching a new alcohol free strawberry & lime cider.
Germany-based Qonzern has launched W-Wodqa; a new premium spirit, which is distilled seven times and never filtered.
- WKND anti-hangover alcoholic drink
- Landmark 40% CO2 reduction from Midleton’s €100m distillery expansion
- BrewDog announces partnership with Joe & Seph’s
- Bavaria appoints Gavin Price as account manager
- A single bottle of one of the world’s rarest beers has arrived in London
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Martini Asti features streamlined, sustainable glass bottles
- Bath Ales named sustainability champion
- Isle of Skye organises a crowdfund in a brewery
- Wales proceeds with alcohol minimum unit pricing
- Bottlass by Innovation Design Service
- Interview: ND Mac Systems ‘smart’ drinks dispensing