Australian wine producer Velvet Lake has announced the launch of red, white and rosé wine varieties into convenience retailers across the UK.
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- Ginnovation: the serious gins line up for tasting
Claire Phoenix, 19 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Pearlfisher has unveiled a new design for Bud Light aluminium twist bottles as the beer brand prepares to sponsor the 49th annual Super Bowl.
Independent Scottish brewery BrewDog has celebrated a new UK import and distribution division by reaching an agreement with US craft brewery Stone Brewing Co.
Danish beer maker Carlsberg and packaging company EcoXpac have announced that they will cooperate on the development of the world's first fully biodegradable wood fibre bottle.
- Magners launches Irish whiskey-infused apple cider
- Artists Rifles Brewery launches pale ale inspired by British craftsmanship
- Rexam makes aluminium beverage cans for Chicago craft brewery
- Absolut introduces cherry-flavoured vodka for Valentine's Day
- Podcast: How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- Three quarters of Scottish food and drink is whisky, says trade body
- Government-funded brewery brings beer back to town after 85 years
- Phoenix increases production and storage capacity for home brew kit maker
- Tsingtao Beer launches folklore-inspired advertising campaign
- Camra urges government to support pub protection bill
- How to launch an alcoholic cranberry drinks brand
- New Rioja white rolled out nationwide in All Bar One chain