Sparkling fruit wine cocktail Ibiza Ice is set to expand its reach around the world following a successful summer of festival sales.
Global Scotch whisky sales fell by 0.8% in 2013 to 96 million cases, according to data in a new Just-Drinks/The IWSR report, with 14 of the category's top 25 markets showing a decline.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Beam Suntory has appointed Rebecca Asseline as global brand ambassador for Courvoisier.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
Diageo is launching a winter spirits marketing campaign to show the on-trade how 'inspiring spirits and mixer serves can drive incremental sales throughout the winter period'.
- Aston Manor Cider to support Rugby League through to end of 2017
- Krones begins delivery of major order for Paulaner’s new facility in Munich
- Limited edition Hennessy VSOP Cognac by Appartement 103
- Baileys brand team wins Diageo award for Baileys Chocolat Luxe
- Poliakov Vodka reveals revamped flavoured range
- Totino 'conquers' vermouth market with embossed bottle from Ardagh
- Molson Coors redesigns Carling British Cider brand
- Label 5 Gold Heritage Blended Scotch Whisky
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Avalon Group releases three new spirits for The Wild Geese collection
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit