Spanish lager producer Estrella Galicia is introducing a 500ml can format to the UK for its 4.7% product.
US wine exports, 90% from California, reached a record high $1.55bn in winery revenues in 2013, up 16.4% compared to the previous year, an increase for the fourth consecutive year by value.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- 47 food and drink acquisitions in January 2014
Richard Hall, 11 Feb 2014
- Drive drama in France
Richard Hall, 4 Feb 2014
- The cocktail system that sits right next to your coffee machine
Shaun Weston, 29 Jan 2014
- Claire Phoenix reviews the launch of La Quintinye
Claire Phoenix, 28 Jan 2014
See more Beverage topics
A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
Bacardi Limited has pioneered a new auditing method that accurately measures performance and progress against key environmental sustainability objectives.
Two packages from Bemis Curwood have received awards in the Flexible Packaging Association's annual Flexible Packaging Achievement competition.
- East London Liquor Company to bring spirits production back to East End
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- Bud Light Lime Mang-O-Rita and Raz-Ber-Rita
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- Embossed labels from Manter in Spain
- US wine exports reached record high $1.55bn in winery revenues in 2013
- Efes Rus limited edition Rexam can
- Packactive launches bag-in-box system for carbonated beverages
- Cartils creates new bottle and design for Choya brand
- Chilean wine brand Frontera to relaunch in the UK
- RPC Bouxwiller launches custom beer cup for De Jong Disposables
- Absolut Texas Vodka, designed by Cruz Ortiz