Köld Frozen Cocktails are available in three classic combinations: Frozen Cosmopolitan, Frozen Mojito and Frozen Lychee Martini, and are 8% ABV.
Rabobank says that an improvement in the Spanish wine industry's productive structure and orientation to the international market is necessary for the country to remain globally competitive.
- Add beer to barbecue meat
Richard Hall, 17 Apr 2014
- Global Beverage Trends – InnoBev Congress (opening session)
Claire Phoenix, 9 Apr 2014
- Miracle Machine turns water into wine
Richard Hall, 1 Apr 2014
- Beer-based sports drink soon to be launched
Richard Hall, 18 Mar 2014
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
See more Beverage topics
Trivento Malbec has burst into the top five Argentinian wine brands in the UK off-trade, growing at 204% in value vs 21% in category growth.
Bacardí rum's newest innovation – Bacardí Mango Fusion – is now available in the US.
A recent industry survey reveals that mead sales increased 130% from 2012 to 2013, exceeding growth rates for beer, wine, distilled spirits and hard cider.
- Diageo launches tender offer for up to 26% of United Spirits Limited
- Gruppo Campari enters grappa category with acquisition of Fratelli Averna
- Lazy Jack's American-style cloudy apple cider
- Rexam produces football cans for Carlsberg Denmark
- ROK Drinks signs whiskey distribution agreement with Cellar Trends
- Rémy Cointreau extends €255M revolving facility
- Bavaria launches new alcohol-free beer flavours in the UK
- Haig Club Single Grain Scotch Whisky from Diageo and David Beckham
- Carlsberg to launch Seth & Riley's Garage 'hard lemon drink'
- Bacardi announces the retirement of CEO Ed Shirley
- Cartils creates redesign for Stender by Grolsch
- Cartils designs new Grolsch Radler for SABMiller