Robert Furniss-Roe has informed Bacardi Limited that he will be leaving to pursue other opportunities, but has agreed to remain as an advisor to the global CEO for an extended period of time.
The Can Makers, an industry trade body representing UK manufacturers of drinks cans, have revealed that a record 4.835 billion can deliveries were made in the first half of 2014.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- The machine that makes ice cubes out of alcohol
Richard Hall, 5 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
Uisce Beatha Real Irish Whiskey is being launched by US importer The Marsalle Company in Illinois, New York, California, Texas, Michigan, Wisconsin, Georgia, Kentucky and Tennessee.
A year after he passed away aged 93, Buffalo Trace has created the Elmer T Lee Commemorative Edition as a tribute to its master distiller.
Fine wine merchant Woolf Sung reports that vintage Champagne presents the most value for money in the fine wine investment market, with a further 10% growth expected over the next 12 months.
- Constellation Brands to purchase Casa Noble tequila brand
- Dunnet Bay Distillers install and test first batches of Rock Rose gin
- Flötzinger Brewery inaugurates Krones bottling line
- Southern Comfort creates The Sharktender to support new TV ad
- UK beverage can market continues to perform well, says Nielsen data
- AWC secures importation and distribution deal with Domaine Clarence Dillon
- Victor's Drinks expands home brew business thanks to Dragons' Den investor
- Bloom Gin & Rose Lemonade from Quintessential Brands and Fentiman's
- Lithuania gets tough with energy drinks advertisers
- Kerrygold Irish Cream Liqueur from Imperial Brands
- SurePure Photopurification technology acquired by third SABMiller brewery
- Avery Dennison adds five White Rainbow products to wine labelling range