Aspall has refreshed the look of its bottled ciders using a lightweight Vichy bottle produced by glass manufacturer Beatson Clark.
Sir James Aykroyd from North Yorkshire has revived Brontë Liqueur, an alcoholic drink he first discovered some 40 years ago during a business trip to Paraguay, South America.
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
- What happened to food & drink sales when England left the World Cup?
Shaun Weston, 7 Jul 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- The machine that makes ice cubes out of alcohol
Richard Hall, 5 Jun 2014
- Frozen margaritas and hot chilli cocktails
Claire Phoenix, 13 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
TY KU, a premium sake brand in the US, has announced the creation of Davos Brands, an importer and marketer of luxury wines and spirits.
Looking at first sight like a hi-tech water cooler, inside the mysterious Tennent's Lager contraption lies a secret waiting to be discovered by curious passers-by.
The newest expression from Laphroaig, a producer of Islay Single Malt Scotch Whisky, is Laphroaig Select Scotch Whisky.
- Crowdsourcing competition determines new wine blend from Rosemount Estate
- The new Monte Scroppino designed by Cartils
- SurePure and Garagista use photopurification technology for new cider
- Crown launches luxury tins for Nicolas Feuillatte Champagne brand
- Alcohol ingredients market expected to see steady growth
- SCDA is formed to support craft distillers in Scotland
- International Wine Challenge announces 2014 winners
- Morgenrot adds Avalon Sidra to world cider portfolio
- Southern Comfort Lemonade & Lime
- Sir James Aykroyd revives Brontë Liqueur
- Stolichnaya premium non-alcoholic ginger beer mixer
- Jim Beam Maple launched in the UK