Diageo's "freeze and squeeze" cocktail brand Parrot Bay has launched a new frozen margarita cocktail pouch, as it seeks to exploit "greater demand amongst consumers".
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- How animals sell beer and cider
Claire Phoenix, 19 Feb 2015
- 20 ways to dirty soda
Claire Phoenix, 13 Feb 2015
- Fancy a gin and tonic?
Claire Rowan, 9 Feb 2015
- Ginnovation: the serious gins line up for tasting
Claire Phoenix, 19 Jan 2015
See more Beverage topics
A Scottish manufacturer has launched a new biofuel made from by-products of the whisky industry that it has claimed could spark a £100m industry.
Carlsberg and Rexam have celebrated the award of the first ever Cradle-to-Cradle certification for sustainable and innovative products given to a beverage can.
Craft cider brand Kentish Pip has adopted a vibrant new bottle design for its range of five ciders, designed by branding agency Kingdom and Sparrow.
- Flavoured vodka brand Taaka adds watermelon and pineapple varieties
- George Clooney's premium tequila brand announces expansion into UK
- Halewood International adds cherry flavour to Lamb's Spiced rum brand
- Frizzenti launches tap dispensing system for still wines in kegs
- Cees 't Hart to replace Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen as Carlsberg chief executive
- Craft brewery launches new pale ale
- Licor 43 adopts bottle, label and branding redesign from Cartils
- Macallan releases 1824 Masters series of fine whiskies in crystal decanters
- Xilli launches 'fiery' spirit made from tequila and habanero chillies
- Global malt industry booming, despite stagnant Latin American market
- Mortlach launches new Scotch whisky into travel retail channel
- Craft brewery turning donated apples into 'urban' cider