SABMiller's first Namibian brewery has produced its inaugural brew, with bottles of Carling Black Label rolling off the packaging line.
The Can Makers, an industry trade body representing UK manufacturers of drinks cans, have revealed that a record 4.835 billion can deliveries were made in the first half of 2014.
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Crazy beverage launches for summer 2014
Richard Hall, 24 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Tequila Cazadores, 100% blue agave tequila and one of the most popular premium tequilas in Mexico and the US, has launched new packaging for its line of premium tequilas.
Michter's Distillery, based in Louisville, Kentucky, is releasing a new American whiskey, US*1 Toasted Barrel Finish Bourbon, on a limited basis.
To celebrate the change of season, Southern Comfort is introducing Gingerbread Spice to its flavoured liqueur portfolio.
- Nor-Cal to sell beer distribution division to Markstein Beverage Co
- US supermarkets and ABA launch anti-bottle deposit campaign
- Heineken confirms 'non-actionable' proposal by SABMiller
- Half of Britons think that alcohol in pubs is too expensive
- Planetbee Cider – helping counter declining bee population
- Bluemarlin designs packaging for Victoria's Rhubarb Gin
- Lord Bilimoria on how Cobra Beer and Molson Coors survived the recession
- Diageo launches new venture to partner with tech start-ups around the world
- William Grant & Sons acquires Drambuie Liqueur Company
- Strongly contrasting beverage performances across West and East Europe
- Kopparberg Spiced Apple Premium Cider to launch in October 2014
- Huber Bock dark lager by World Beers is introduced to the UK market