Crown has developed new metal tin packaging for two single malt Scotch whisky brands from Loch Lomond Group Distilleries.
In the UK, the Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH) is calling on the drinks industry and newly appointed EU Health Commissioner to introduce calorie labelling for alcoholic drinks.
- Beer necessities
Richard Hall, 21 Apr 2015
- Wine survey underlines importance of understanding consumer behaviour
John Nevens, Bridgethorne, 20 Apr 2015
- Palcohol? No thanks, Pal
Richard Hall, 24 Mar 2015
- Raise a toast to more effective research on UK's love affair with prosecco
Leigh Morris, Bonamy Finch, 23 Feb 2015
- How animals sell beer and cider
Claire Phoenix, 19 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
BrewDog has opened itself back up to investment, and is seeking the largest amount ever offered to equity crowdfunding.
Caribbean rum producers' association Wirspa will take on the global North American distillers with its new marketing campaign this year.
Canadian firm Bamboo Beverages has launched a crowdfunding campaign to follow up its bamboo beer with a new line of bamboo waters.
- Kopparberg set to introduce Höga Kusten to the UK
- Pimm’s relaunches No.6 Vodka Cup
- Whisky distiller Laphroaig announces limited release of 15 Year Old
- Rexam partners with Heineken Russia on 'elaborate' can design
- Carlsberg acquires remaining shares in China's Wusu Beer Group
- Angel's Envy founder offers drinks start-ups the chance of $10m investment
- Beer ice cream: Ben and Jerry’s adds salted caramel brownie brown ale
- Suntory launches ‘Precious’ collagen beer in Japan
- MBG Group acquires minority stake in UK distributor Proof Drinks
- 'World's oldest pilsner brand' Pilsner Urquell adopts new heritage bottle
- Hendrick's latest campaign offers flights in 130ft 'flying cucumber'
- Heineken to pay €115m for 51% stake in Slovenian brewer Pivovarna Laško