Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
Global Scotch whisky sales fell by 0.8% in 2013 to 96 million cases, according to data in a new Just-Drinks/The IWSR report, with 14 of the category's top 25 markets showing a decline.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Label 5 is expanding its Scotch whisky range with a new expression called Label 5 Gold Heritage, which will be unveiled at TFWA Cannes 2014.
High impact sleeves from CCL Decorative Sleeves have been used for the packaging of a limited edition sparkling version of Hpnotiq Liqueur.
The Avalon Group has released three new spirits at the 30th annual Duty Free & Travel Retail Global Summit in Cannes, France.
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Bath Ales introduces Gem Aqua Vitae
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- RTD market 'saturated' with drinks highlighting low-calorie credentials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- Case study: LHK Fine Wines adopts NetSuite to drive sales
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- Ballast Point introduces Opah herbal liqueur
- Magners unveils Orchard Berries Pear Cider in price-marked packs
- CMB Engineering expands can-making Academy
- Jim Beam Kentucky Fire cinnamon-infused bourbon