Jura Whisky has launched Jura 1984 Vintage limited edition single malt with a bottle, box and brand elements designed by global design agency Jones Knowles Ritchie (JKR).
Just a few months after a devastating earthquake in California's Napa Valley, the wine region has bounced back with predictions that the 2014 vintage will be the best ever.
- BrauBeviale day two: PETarena 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 12 Nov 2014
- Advanced automation in beer and soft drinks at BrauBeviale 2014
Claire Phoenix, 12 Nov 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- Invasa – Leibinger's novel balloon-style filler
Claire Rowan, 11 Nov 2014
- Craft beers – why are they worrying the big brewers?
Claire Phoenix, 11 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
O-I innovation project manager Steffi Lenz and European marketing communications director Melianthe Leeman talk to Bill Bruce about the range of innovations on display at BrauBeviale 2014.
Pearlfisher New York has designed the bottle for Roca Patrón, a trio of artisanal small-batch tequilas from Patrón.
The Carlsberg Group will strengthen its position in Greece significantly through a merger with Olympic Brewery, the third largest brewer in the country.
- Northern Ireland's Mac Ivors launches first craft cider on draught
- Pabst Brewing Co completes sale to Blue Ribbon
- Cambridge Consultants use coffee machine technology for 'espresso' of beer
- Louis XIII Black Pearl Anniversary Edition Cognac – $16,000 a bottle
- Maxxium UK focuses on personalisation to promote Famous Grouse whisky
- Chase Distillery plans strong overseas growth with support from Santander
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- Mix & Enjoy campaign for Cockburn's Port
- Olives Et Al launches Neat & Dirty Alcoholic Olives
- Heroes Drinks wins Scotland's Start Up Loans Company of the Year award
- Asia remains important for long-term development of global alcohol market
- Appartement 103 revamps Starapraga Pilsener Premium Lager Beer