Rexam has collaborated with Holsten Pilsener to launch a new limited edition can celebrating the German beer brand's sponsorship of Hamburger Sport-Verein football club.
Banning multi-buy promotions for alcohol, implemented in Scotland in October 2011 as part of the Alcohol Act 2010, failed to reduce the amount of alcohol purchased, says a new study.
- Nespresso-style draught beer
Richard Hall, 26 Nov 2013
- Every Can Counts celebrates good year for recycling with showcase video
Shaun Weston, 22 Nov 2013
- Interview: Friends Fun Wine In A Can CEO Joe Peleg
Claire Phoenix, 18 Oct 2013
- Top sellers in US convenience
Richard Hall, 15 Oct 2013
- Anuga – land of banana ketchup, watermelon vodka and cactus vinegar
Andreas Exarheas, 9 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
More than a million people admit that they drink and drive once a week, according to figures released to mark the launch of this year's 'Designated Driver' Christmas campaign by Coca‑Cola.
Smurfit Kappa CRP has been awarded 'corrugated pack of the year' at the UK Packaging Awards for its Miller Brand's water resistant 18-bottle cooler pack.
UK-based independent high street wine and beer merchant Oddbins is set to introduce its own bottled ale, Oddbins No 1.
- UV Sriracha Vodka by Phillips Distilling Company
- River Cottage launches EPA beer
- Cutty Sark launches Prohibition Edition Blended Scotch Whisky
- Camra chief executive responds to sale of over 200 Marston's pubs
- Freeze and Squeeze Parrot Bay Cocktails from Captain Morgan
- Searcys Champagne bars to help sight-saving charity Orbis
- Granite City Food & Brewery to voluntarily deregister its common stock
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- Baileys Vanilla Cinnamon from Diageo
- Thunder Toffee Vodka gets listing with Aer Rianta
- Bloom releases limited edition Sloe Bloom Gin
- Fuller's reveals rosebud-infused Imperial Stout