Diageo held its Marketing Excellence Awards in London last night, which celebrate the most effective marketing campaigns developed for Diageo across Western Europe during its last financial year.
Global Scotch whisky sales fell by 0.8% in 2013 to 96 million cases, according to data in a new Just-Drinks/The IWSR report, with 14 of the category's top 25 markets showing a decline.
- Sidel achieves packaging breakthrough with new beer bottle
Richard Hall, 8 Oct 2014
- Is craft beer changing the codes of branding?
Steve Osborne, 6 Sep 2014
- Three new beverage innovators from China
Richard Hall, 2 Sep 2014
- Muddy Wellies (beer) at the Big Feastival
Claire Phoenix, 1 Sep 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Poliakov Vodka has unveiled a fully revamped flavoured range, focusing on 'within reach' and familiar flavours.
To attract maximum interest and attention to its new herbal aperitif Totino bottle, Henkell & Co Vinpol has turned to Ardagh Group to style the whole range as a brand family.
Molson Coors is launching a full brand redesign of its Carling British Cider range to boost its position as a premium, modern cider.
- Label 5 Gold Heritage Blended Scotch Whisky
- CCL Label adds sparkle to Hpnotiq Liqueur
- Avalon Group releases three new spirits for The Wild Geese collection
- BrewDog Pumpkin Head Ale
- Case study: Arcobräu brewery invests in Krones bottling kit
- Bath Ales introduces Gem Aqua Vitae
- Mike's Hard Lemonade Co introduces 'Crafted to Remove Gluten' label
- RTD market 'saturated' with drinks highlighting low-calorie credentials
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- Case study: LHK Fine Wines adopts NetSuite to drive sales
- Guinness launches Dublin Porter and West Indies Porter
- Ballast Point introduces Opah herbal liqueur