Danone is to subscribe to a private placement by Chinese infant milk maker Yashili. On completion, Yashili’s majority shareholder Mengniu will hold a 51.0% equity interest and Danone will hold 25.0%.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
According to a new report from Canadean, consumption of dairy products is increasing among British consumers, and kids’ development remains a key growth driver.
Coveris Rigid has released its first non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap, which is currently the lightest creation of its kind on the market.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
- Müller Wiseman Dairies supports local children with new promotion
- YouGov research reveals consumer awareness about dairy health benefits
- Immergut develops Drinkfit milk-based energy drinks
- Oatly publishes summons by Swedish Dairy Association, and launches Toni TV
- Nestlé opens water-efficient Cero Agua dairy factory in Mexico
- Frijj flavoured milk from Dairy Crest undergoes packaging refresh for 2014
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Asia continues to dominate RTD coffee introductions