Bill Bruce talked to PET Engineering's Moreno Barel and Alberto Casini at BrauBeviale 2014 about the company's award-winning bottle for Bulgarian water brand Devin.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Al Safi Danone Co Ltd has re-launched a flavoured milk product in Tetra Pak’s new package innovation, the Tetra Brik Aseptic Slim 200ml ‘Leaf’.
European dairy farmers have given their full support to Welsh dairy farmer Mansel Raymond to lead dairy discussions in Brussels for the next two years.
Australia’s Lion Dairy & Drinks has announced the launch of its dedicated juice and non-alcohol ready to drink business – The Daily Drinks Co.
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- a2 Milk relaunches into speciality market, encouraging a return to dairy
- Müller UK & Ireland Group acquires Dairy Crest’s dairy operations
- Tetra Pak publishes 'The role of raw milk quality in UHT production'
- Danone acquires additional 21.75% interest in Centrale Laitière
- Danone acquires additional equity in Morocco’s Centrale Laitière
- Danone and Mengniu expand alliance for infant milk formula in China
- Report: Consumption of dairy products is increasing is UK
- Coveris launches lightest non-dairy specific 38mm tamper evident cap
- A gallery of new drinks for October 2014