Dairy Crest CEO Mark Allen reveals that the company has enjoyed a 'really good year', with profits up 7% to £50m.
At this year's Private Label Trade Show, DMK Deutsches Milchkontor, Germany's largest dairy company, will present an extensive range of fresh dairy, cheese and ice cream products.
- Remembering dairy journalist Geoff Platt who has passed away
Bill Bruce, 13 May 2013
- Australian dairy giant stirs
Geoff Platt, 23 Apr 2013
- Banking is not like it used to be
Geoff Platt, 18 Apr 2013
- A preview of the 7th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 12 Apr 2013
- Two experts join Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
Bill Bruce, 8 Apr 2013
See more Beverage topics
The Global Dairy Platform has produced a video that reaffirms dairy's role in life.
FoodBev Media's Hannah Oakman recently visited the busy Caffé Culture show at London's Olympia.
John Moloney, Glanbia Group MD, has notified the board that he wishes to retire from this role and from the board by the end of 2013, having been due to retire in 2014.
- Cofco, Mengniu and Danone join forces to develop dairy in China
- Nampak creates world’s first milk bottle to contain 30% recycled HDPE
- Jura Automatic Milk Frother
- DMK to showcase Dairy Drop portion pack at Private Label Trade Show
- Bill Roest joins Synlait Milk board
- The success behind the Core Power brand
- Synlait Milk considers listing on NZX Main Board
- Brussels should demonstrate confidence in the dairy industry, says Jim Begg
- China Mengniu Dairy acquires stake in Modern Dairy
- Dairy drinks 'buck the trend' in Spanish beverage market
- Mövenpick Mango-Passion Fruit Frappé Milkshake
- A gallery of new drinks for April 2013