Fonterra has announced board approval for a $235m investment into a new high-efficiency milk powder plant at its Pahiatua site in the Manawatu.
At the IDF World Dairy Summit in Yokohama, FoodBev Media's Claire Phoenix interviews Tetra Pak president and CEO, Dennis Jönsson.
- Creating a more sustainable gallon jug for milk
Gail Barnes, 3 Dec 2013
- A world of milk – thoughts on global dairying
Richard Hall, 7 Nov 2013
- Children and milk – results of a new survey given at WDS
Claire Phoenix, 1 Nov 2013
- Driving the sustainability agenda in the dairy packaging industry
Ashwin Moorthy, Nampak Plastics, 29 Oct 2013
- IDF World Dairy Summit: advances in technology and genuine ingenuity
Claire Phoenix, 28 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
Land O'Lakes dairy products are to be offered on GlobalDairyTrade from March 2014.
Müller has officially opened its £17m plant at Müller Dairy in Market Drayton.
According to a new report from Rabobank, higher average prices for globally traded dairy commodities have not necessarily brought higher average margins for milk producers.
- Farmers sign off on €20m sale of Wexford Creamery to Glanbia
- South African dairy opts for SIG Combibloc cartons and filling machines
- Dairy alternative beverage market worth $14bn by 2018
- Lactalis close to taking 70% stake in India’s Tirumala Milk Product
- Dairy sees market growth of 50% since 2007 in Gulf
- Gregory Sklikas to join Royal FrieslandCampina executive board
- Dairy Australia appoints Geoff Akers as chairman
- UK dairy products to be sold on Global Dairy Trade auction for first time
- Upbeat secures Ocado and WHSmith listings
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- GEA Diessel introduces new Ratz remote access tool
- Alcon Group partners with Rexam to launch MIO