Germany-based brand Immergut has developed a new milk-based Drinkfit energy drink line, which is available in Tutti Frutti and Moccacino flavours.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
Oatly has launched a YouTube channel featuring a series of films starring its reluctant CEO, Toni Petersson.
Nestlé has opened its most water-efficient factory in the world in Mexico, in a move that the company plans to replicate in other Nestlé factories globally.
Frijj, the UK's number one flavoured milk brand from Dairy Crest, will undergo a packaging refresh and logo reinvigoration across its core range of 471ml packs this October.
- Anti-dairy experts failing increasingly to stick to the facts
- Gay Lea Foods acquires Hewitt's Dairy
- Nomadic launches Mango Lassi drink
- Nestlé inaugurates Dairy Farming Institute in China
- Up&Go Oats2Go from Sanitarium Health and Wellbeing
- Asia continues to dominate RTD coffee introductions
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- DSM to showcase DelvoFresh, Maxilact and Rapidase Pro Color at Gulfood
- Bottled water and tea lead global drinks growth
- FrieslandCampina acquires activities of DEK, and 80% of shares of Orange
- Soft drinks are winning global drinks consumption race
- Global drinks consumption rises four times faster than population growth