The Fairtrade Foundation has added to calls for the Groceries Code Adjudicator to assume greater powers and extend its remit following a parliamentary report on milk prices.
The EU Commission and European Dairy Association foresee a favourable future for the European dairy sector.
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
See more Beverage topics
Dairy UK has released a statement in response to The House of Commons Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Committee's report on milk prices.
Emmi has unveiled its Choco Lait range of new chocolate milk drinks.
Danone’s Actimel yogurt drink is launching a new £2.8m campaign for 2015 in the UK.
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- Calls made to get behind Scottish dairy
- Valio first to use Tetra Pak’s fully renewable carton
- China approves Fonterra investment in dairy company Beingmate
- FrieslandCampina’s Piet Hilarides becomes COO, consumer products Asia
- Report: Yogurt drinks on the rise in China
- EFSA rejects fat-free yogurt weight loss claims
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- Education is needed on lactose intolerance
- Yoplait unveils yogurt and juice drink range
- Parmalat buys Latterie Friulane's business operations
- Transport case study: Graham’s the Family Dairy picks Mercedes-Benz