From its origins of hand-milked cows and horse and cart deliveries, almost half of the households in Scotland now buy Graham’s award-winning range of products.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
The government has a key role to play in helping the dairy industry meet the formidable challenges it is facing, Dairy UK has told MPs
The Coca-Cola Company has said that it will have its new ‘Fairlife’ milk product on store shelves across the United States in December.
Indofood CBP Sukses Makmur – part of Indofood Group – has acquired the entire stake of Danone’s Indonesian dairy produce subsidiary, in an attempt to boost its own dairy output.
- Indian dairy Milk Mantra acquires Westernland Dairy
- OKF Corporation develops Aloe Yogurt
- UK dairy industry makes significant environmental strides
- China's Inner Mongolia Yili Industrial Group to invest in New Zealand
- PET Engineering's Moreno Barel & Alberto Casini talk about the Devin bottle
- Tetra Pak & Al Safi Danone re-launch flavoured milk in ‘Leaf’ pack
- Mansel Raymond re-elected European milk chairman
- Lion Dairy & Drinks launches The Daily Drinks Co
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale, in pictures
- Arla Foods Ingredients develops sports yogurt concept
- 2014 World Beverage Innovation Awards @ BrauBeviale finalists and winners
- a2 Milk relaunches into speciality market, encouraging a return to dairy