Müller UK & Ireland Group has confirmed to non-aligned dairy farmer members of the Müller Wiseman Milk Group that its standard milk price will be 29.00ppl from 1 October 2014.
Actimel yogurt drink is now available in 'funky' bottles designed especially for kids, available in strawberry, raspberry and vanilla flavours.
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- A review of the latest developments on show at Caffè Culture 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 May 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
Dean Foods has launched TruMoo Protein Plus milk. Available in chocolate and vanilla flavours, the protein-rich drink provides 25g of protein in each single-serve, resealable 14oz bottle.
Synlait Milk has received approval of its Risk Management Programme from the Ministry for Primary Industries (MPI) for its dry blending and consumer packaging plant.
- Organic and conventional dairies show few differences in cow health & milk
- Fonterra unveils China infant formula deal and $555m expansion
- Danzeisen Dairy launches flavoured milk range
- Tetra Pak launches Tetra Alsafe for ESL
- RPC Containers PET bottle for Mr Sherick’s Shakes
- Alpina updates Avena milk & oat smoothie line
- Powerful Yogurt Protein Drinks
- Siggi's Icelandic Style Cream-Skyr coffee flavour
- Domino reveals heavy duty A520i CIJ printer
- Ibex releases Coconut and Raspberry flavour drinkable yogurts
- Hormel Foods completes acquisition of CytoSport
- Actimel for Kids with 'Heroes' AC, TI and Mel