Fonterra's $120m UHT milk processing site at Waitoa has produced its first 25,000 Anchor UHT cream packs ready for sale.
New market reports from RnRMarketResearch.com reveal that the French dairy food market has a value of €18.1bn and will witness moderate sales growth over the next five years.
- From water enhancers to milk enhancers
Richard Hall, 27 Mar 2014
- Line-up announced for 8th Global Dairy Congress
Richard Hall, 11 Mar 2014
- Famous 'Got Milk?' campaign is here to stay (at least in California)
Shaun Weston, 3 Mar 2014
- Growth in infant nutrition
Richard Hall, 27 Feb 2014
- Dairy 2013: protein, breakfast and men
Bill Bruce, 20 Dec 2013
See more Beverage topics
Freek Rijna, chief operating officer of the business group Consumer Products Asia, will end his career within FrieslandCampina on 31 December 2014.
Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats has added two new variants to its 350ml Mars milk drinks range: Skittles Shake and Snickers Shake.
Saputo has completed the acquisition of the fluid milk activities of Scotsburn Co-Operative Services Limited based in Atlantic Canada.
- Mengniu orders three more Tetra Pak A3/ Speed filling machines
- Dr Gail Barnes joins World Dairy Innovation Awards judging panel
- Dairy trends and analysis for France, Germany and Spain in 2014
- Increasing cheese production yields by up to 15%
- Asahi Group to acquire Etika's dairy product business for $329m
- Kellogg's Special K adds coffee house protein breakfast shakes
- Cow Cow white chocolate milk drink
- Princess Anne opens Coombe Castle’s new creamery
- Fuel Your 10k Hours introduces vanilla flavour to Liquid Breakfast range
- Over 60% of milk consumed in China is UHT, says new report
- Cravendale updates milk packaging and launches 3-litre format
- JBT Corporation signs $5m sterilisation system contract