Nestlé Mexico has announced plans to invest 700m pesos (CHF 50m) over the next six years to increase milk production in the country.
Actimel yogurt drink is now available in 'funky' bottles designed especially for kids, available in strawberry, raspberry and vanilla flavours.
- High protein – watch this space
Claire Rowan, 1 Aug 2014
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- A review of the latest developments on show at Caffè Culture 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 May 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
As part of a licensing relationship with Girl Scouts of the US, Nestlé Nesquik launches new Nesquik Girl Scouts Thin Mints and Nesquik Girl Scouts Caramel Coconut flavours.
Breaker High Protein from Arla Foods Nederland is a new pouch pack yogurt snack available in Vanilla and Mango & Passion fruit flavours.
US-based Prairie Farms has launched a new Halloween Favorites milk line that will only be available until 31 October 2014.
- Dairy Crest appoints Stephen Alexander as new chairman
- R-Biopharm Rhône helps Malaysian government officials test for mycotoxins
- Ishida X-ray provides extra layer of security for Candia bottled baby milk
- Alcon Group and Rexam put Mio milkshakes in Spiderman cans
- Kreme Shake milkshakes from Krispy Kreme introduced to UK
- Parmalat to acquire dairy division of BRF in Brazil
- First 'no refrigeration needed' concentrated liquid creamer by DreamPak
- Danone names Faber CEO as Riboud separates dual roles
- NFU takes milk price fight to Brussels
- R-Biopharm Rhône to train Chinese delegation in testing for contaminants
- Tetra Pak releases Sustainability Update 2014
- UK dairy industry responds to misleading statements