Dairy-free drinks range So Delicious has launched a new coconut flavour, as it seeks to capitalise on the trend away from milk products.
The EU Commission and European Dairy Association foresee a favourable future for the European dairy sector.
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Irish dairy co-operative Lakeland Dairies has announced a €36m investment in a Co. Cavan milk powder production facility as it prepares for life beyond the abolition of European milk quotas.
Starbucks has announced that it will offer coconut milk as a dairy and soy alternative in its US stores, following a campaign on the company's crowdsourcing platform.
Blue Diamond has announced the launch of a reduced-sugar variety of its Almond Breeze dairy alternative drink range, which has halved the original variety's sugar content levels.
- Scotland to launch brand to promote Scottish dairy overseas
- UK and Ireland dairy bosses get behind abolition of milk quotas
- Beth Tweddle stars as ambassador for yogurt in new Dairy Council video
- Dairy Crest adds 40% reduced sugar milkshakes to Frijj range
- Probiotics associations to collaborate on European representative body
- Fairtrade Foundation adds to pressure to strengthen industry watchdog
- Dairy association issues statement following parliamentary report
- Emmi announces move into chocolate milk market with new Choco Lait
- Danone Actimel launches new UK ad campaign for adults
- Danone Actimel adds 'monster bottles' for kids
- Calls made to get behind Scottish dairy
- Valio first to use Tetra Pak’s fully renewable carton