Arla Foods Ingredients has doubled its production capacity for alpha-lactalbumin, the dominant protein in human milk, by adding a second line to its facility in Denmark.
The EU Commission and European Dairy Association foresee a favourable future for the European dairy sector.
- The end of EU milk quotas is a 'welcome move'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 1 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
- Dairy needs unstinting support of government
Dairy UK chairman Billy Keane, 6 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
See more Beverage topics
Mengniu Dairy has entered China's drinkable meal category with the launch of new Telunsu milk-based beverage with oat and wheat grains.
Farmer-owned dairy producer Arla Foods has launched a new vitamin- and calcium-rich Big Milk drink for young children, designed to support their development.
FrieslandCampina has sold a dairy plant from Hungarian firm Alföldi Tej, bringing production back into the city of Debrecen two years after it closed its previous facility.
- Dairy Crest secures highest corporate responsibility rating in annual index
- Valio renews lactose free milk drinks with Valio Eila technology
- Tine adds Biola Smoothie in Norway
- Granarolo launches Yomo Rinforzo fermented semi-skimmed milk
- Growing concern for bone health presents 'ample opportunity' for dairy
- Nestlé reduces added sugar in Nesquik powders by up to 27%
- Arla opts for bio-based Tetra Rex cartons for its Eko organic milk
- Dairy protein drink brand Upbeat reveals new chocolate-orange flavour
- Tetra Pak renews sponsorship of World Dairy Innovation Awards
- Brazilian dairy group Quatá installs six SIG Combibloc filling machines
- Yazoo launches 'stylish' resealable and recyclable PET bottle
- Vinamilk launches range of Ozela yogurt drinks for growing children