A Hong Kong-based investment company has continued the trend towards Chinese investment in New Zealand's dairy production sector, with news of plans for a new infant formula factory.
The EU Commission and European Dairy Association foresee a favourable future for the European dairy sector.
- Non-milks hit $1.6bn
Richard Hall, 26 May 2015
- Dairy origin labelling should be 'mandatory'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 21 May 2015
- Caffè Culture: start-ups, improving businesses and fantastic coffee
Sian Griffiths, 20 May 2015
- The end of EU milk quotas is a 'welcome move'
Judith Bryans, Dairy UK, 1 Apr 2015
- Milk: natural sugars, minerals and peptides brings health to soft drinks
Suzane Leser, head of nutrition for Volac, 20 Feb 2015
See more Beverage topics
The UK's dairy industry has surpassed its own targets, after data showed that the sector had improved its energy efficiency by 15% since 2008.
Mars Chocolate Drinks & Treats has launched Twix and two M&M flavours of milkshake under the brand name Thick Shakes.
Sian Griffiths speaks to co-founder of Lashbrook Lassis Matthew Hulett about the inspiration behind the award-winning spiced yoghurt drink.
- Lashbrook Lassis launches spiced yogurt drinks inspired by India
- Jussara is first Latin American dairy producer to bottle UHT milk in PET
- IPI introduces new Caliz premium aseptic package
- Vinamilk in talks to buy dairy in Europe
- Fonterra aims to improve affordability of organic milk with Anchor Organic
- Arla launches interactive smartphone campaign for Big Milk
- Dean Foods Company introduces US' first national branded fresh milk
- US firm develops True Dairy Flavors six-flavour milk range
- Lactalis acquires Turkish dairy producer Ak Gıda
- #foodbevtrends: Winning ways to sports nutrition in beverages
- FrieslandCampina to roll out Elopak's bio-based Pure-pak carton
- World Dairy Innovation Awards 2015 judging panel announced