Swiss dairy company Elsa has entered the US coffee-milk category with the Swiss Delice Grande Caffè beverage line.
Nestlé has inaugurated the Dairy Farming Institute in Northeast China to help modernise Chinese dairy farming practices.
- Spilt milk for Coke?
Richard Hall, 16 Dec 2014
- Merit for milk fat
Richard Hall, 11 Dec 2014
- What is America's favourite beverage?
Richard Hall, 20 Nov 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day three – pasta & apple (papple?)
Andreas Exarheas, 23 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014: smokers' drinks and quinoa cookies
Andreas Exarheas, 21 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
Global Dairy Platform (GDP) has announced that its board of directors has appointed Royal FrieslandCampina chief executive officer Cees t’Hart as chairman, becoming effective on 1 January 2015.
Danish dairy product producer Arla Foods has launched Arla Protino high protein drinks, which are available in Raspberry and Lemon Vanilla variants.
Glanbia Ingredients Ireland’s newly-built milk protein facility on its existing site in Virginia, Co Cavan, has been officially opened, employing 100 people.
- Podcast: Combining proteins – the way forward?
- Danone confirms strategic priorities and strengthens management team
- Ecolean enters South America with Alquería in Colombia
- Milk will remain the white gold for the next decade
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Tetra Pak’s Fabio Thomazelli on closures, mass customization, and HPP
- Fairlife ditches milk ‘pin-up’ advertising campaign
- PET Engineering develops PET milk container
- Tetra Pak introduces new package size for smaller households
- Vitamax Cereal Milk
- Interview with Everything But The Cow's Lisa Clements
- Lynwen Harrison and Rachel Smith talk about NouriSH me now