US-based B'More Organic has released a fat-free, protein-rich Caffe Latte skyr smoothie that contains no added sugar.
Japan's Meiji Co is known for offering a wide range of nutritional foods in countries across Asia, as well as its home territory. Claire Phoenix talks to president Kazuo Kawamura about company strategy regarding innovation.
- How Wyke Farms is investing its own money to be 100% green
Andreas Exarheas, 4 Jul 2014
- YXY technology – a better bet than PET?
Richard Hall, 26 Jun 2014
- A review of the latest developments on show at Caffè Culture 2014
Andreas Exarheas, 19 May 2014
- Edible dairy packaging – what's not to love?
Claire Phoenix, 15 May 2014
- Vinamilk and Tetra Pak underpin dairy growth in Vietnam
Claire Rowan, 14 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
California-based Slingshot has developed a new yogurt protein breakfast drink that features a crunchy shot wrapped around its bottle neck.
Agropur and Davisco Foods International have entered into an agreement for Agropur to acquire the dairy processing assets of Davisco.
UK cereal brand Weetabix has bolstered its On The Go Breakfast Drink range with a new banana flavour.
- Danone acquires 40% interest in Brookside Dairy Limited
- Delta extends Milko Shake range with Hazelnut flavour
- Wild Berry Flavour Skittles milk drink by Mars
- Kazuo Kawamura from Meiji talks about the Japanese dairy market
- Gelato Latte pistachio-flavoured dairy drink from Elbee
- Calpis Oasis Salty Taste – a drink designed to prevent heat stroke
- Two varieties of Premil low-fat milk from Morinaga Dairies
- Mygurt by Morinaga Dairies
- Morinaga Dairies introduces new yogurt drink with MoLac
- Industry 'giants' top Rabobank's global dairy Top 20 in 2014
- Starbucks introduces Yoghurt Frappuccino to UK market
- Dairy businesses must plan ahead when transitioning to greener refrigerants