Claire Phoenix spoke with executive director João Sampaio on creating brands with international appeal.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
It’s been a great year so far. I’ve encountered a lot of innovative creations, visited some fantastic shows in great locations and eaten some of the weirdest food in existence.
New York, US-based Drink More Good has launched a range of hand-crafted soda syrups in a variety of flavours, including Cassia Kream, Ginger Ale and Root Beer.
The Coca-Cola Company will roll-out the global brand Fanta, in a frozen carbonated format in five European countries initially, with the support of European frozen drinks experts Slush Puppie Ltd.
- Twelve Beverage develops sparkling beverage range
- Arla Protino high protein drinks
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2014
- Innova Market Insights on new food and drink at Health Ingredients Europe
- Lifeway Cranberry Crème Brulee Kefir
- Suzannah Baker talks about Bella Berry Super Fruity Beauty
- Dannon Light & Fit Protein Shake
- Chosan’s Wonjo and Bouye natural drinks
- Celsius Raspberry Açaí Green Tea
- Report: five innovation themes for flavoured water
- Astis Bubbles vitality drink
- Absopure adds three all natural Cap10 sparkling mineral water flavours