Frutarom Industries has announced its fourth acquisition this year, of 100% of the share capital of US-based Hagelin for a cash consideration of $52.4m.
Toru Yamasaki GM Marketing, for Kirin Holdings Singapore, explains some of the analysis and recent beverage introductions to suit the palate in Vietnam.
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
- Dairy: protein, flavour and blurring category lines
Bill Bruce, 28 Oct 2013
- Natural energy and chef-inspired creations at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 9 Oct 2013
- Things are starting to get 'Wild' at Anuga 2013
Andreas Exarheas, 8 Oct 2013
- New food trends at Anuga 2013
Claire Phoenix, 8 Oct 2013
See more Beverage topics
Coconut Cooler from Barbados-based BHL is a coconut-flavoured, carbonated malt beverage that has an ABV rating of 0.5%.
Phillips Distilling Company has launched UV Sriracha Vodka, the first sriracha-flavoured vodka to hit the market.
Cott Beverages has put a 'Winter Twist' on its Old Jamaica Ginger Beer with the introduction of two limited edition flavours: Gold Spice and Spiced Berry.
- Jucee expands 100% pure juice range
- A gallery of new drinks for November 2013
- Peanut Hottie Peanut Butter Flavour Hot Drink
- Kraft Foods launches Crystal Light Liquid beverage enhancers
- Thunder Toffee Vodka gets listing with Aer Rianta
- Bloom releases limited edition Sloe Bloom Gin
- Fuller's reveals rosebud-infused Imperial Stout
- Del Monte teams up with SodaStream to produce new syrups
- Wild Flavors taps into purple sweet potato for pink/violet colours
- Frijj Supreme launches White Choc Raspberry Swirl
- Landessa Chai Latte
- GP Lemon Peel Ale by Giancarlo Polenghi