Switzerland-based beverage developer Global Functional Drinks (GFD) has partnered with Rexam to launch E-ON premium energy drinks in the US, in 12oz sleek cans.
Claire Phoenix interviews Leonardo Laforgia, CEO of new pearl drink brand Oob, which won first prize at the inaugural DrinkPreneur event in London this year.
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
See more Beverage topics
Tata Tea, India's leading tea brand from Tata Global Beverages, has launched a new variant in the green tea category, aligning health and festivity.
Bristol, UK-based Koji Drinks has bolstered its sparkling soft drinks portfolio with the addition of a new Elderflower & Lime variant.
This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in October, including Pepsi True, Caleb's Kola and Opah Liqueur.
- Omi's Apfelstrudel – Apple strudel in a bottle
- Old Orchard Brands autumn limited editions
- Pepsi to test its ‘homemade’ brands in SodaStream machines
- Poliakov Vodka reveals revamped flavoured range
- Worldwide stevia sales set to advance by 14%
- New flavours in Pocket Shot single-serve alcohol pouch range
- The story behind the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand
- Synergy Flavours plans UK expansion and relocation
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- 13 innovation trends for energy drinks
- Jim Beam Kentucky Fire cinnamon-infused bourbon
- Baileys Chocolate Cherry Irish Cream Liqueur