St James Winery's Mango Fruit Wine is a seasonal selection, so only available for a limited time.
The ‘super’ sector of the beverage industry has taken a hit in the media recently in terms of sugar content and the reported link between soft drinks consumption and obesity. Blog by Rebecca Prescott.
- The ‘superfruit’ category remains resilient
Rebecca Prescott, 11 Feb 2013
- My top 10 drinks of 2012
Claire Phoenix, 21 Dec 2012
- Keeping dairy 'clean label'
Rebecca Prescott, 13 Sep 2012
- Coke adds Dasani Drops
Bill Bruce, 10 Sep 2012
- Finding a formal definition for the word 'natural'
Richard Hall, 21 Aug 2012
See more Beverage topics
Ajinomoto Afrique De L'ouest has built and begun full-scale operation of a repacking plant for umami seasoning Aji-No-Moto for consumers in the Yopougon industrial area of Abidjan.
Oasis Mango Medley has been developed following extensive research and consumer feedback, especially among its core target audience of 16‑24-year-olds.
Malibu Island Spiced is described as 'a bolder taste of the much-loved Malibu coconut complemented with vanilla and a hint of cinnamon'.
- Dutch Apple and Cherry flavours added to Ivanabitch Vodka line-up
- Farmer Bros launches flavoured range of iced tea
- Moshy Cohen talks about Royal Crown Cola's international expansion
- Sparkling Lemonade from Sparkling Ice
- Symrise sales up 11% in emerging markets
- Maxxium launches Jim Beam Lime Splash in the UK
- Mövenpick Mango-Passion Fruit Frappé Milkshake
- Frutarom acquires JannDeRee
- Fanta Peach and Apricot Limited Edition
- Foster's Radler cloudy lemon beer
- Shandy Carib exotic lager drinks from Carib Brewery
- Sweetly Stevia invites investors via crowdfunding