Sweetbird has unveiled a spring selection of syrup flavours for the retail market.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
Coca-Cola has announced that it is adding to its Dasani Drop liquid water enhancer range with two flavours of new Infusions.
Claire Phoenix talked to Michael Carney, CEO of Dublin based start-up company, Raindrop Vitamin Drinks.
Roger Wilfinger, CEO of Vicap Systems, talks to Claire Phoenix about the growing interest in dispensing closures.
- 2015 flavour trends: Bell Flavors & Fragrances Europe
- British Framboise
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- AG Barr adds Rockstar Energy Water
- Natural colour solutions are paving the way
- Experimental dairy – emerging dairy trends
- Double digit growth in Africa – the Refriango company in profile
- My top 10 experiences in the F&B industry, in 2014
- Drink More Good hand-crafted soda syrups
- The Coca-Cola Company selects Slush Puppie to partner Fanta Frozen roll out
- Twelve Beverage develops sparkling beverage range
- Arla Protino high protein drinks