Givaudan has signed a joint venture with Zhejiang Xinhua Chemical Co for the production of fragrance ingredients in China.
In the UK, Britvic's Robinsons brand has entered the water enhancer category with Robinsons Squash'd.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- Naturally fruity, indulgent milkshakes rise up the beverage rankings
Claire Phoenix, 19 Dec 2013
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
See more Beverage topics
A new three-year contract has been signed between Lucozade Ribena Suntory and Thatchers Cider that will see all the blackcurrants grown for Ribena in the UK pressed at Thatchers' mill in Somerset.
Lebanon-based Biryt has released an energy malt beverage that's free from caffeine, taurine and artificial flavours.
International drink tab specialist Nuun has launched Nuun Energy, which contains a mix of electrolytes, caffeine and B vitamins.
- Treatt highlights vegetable-based beverages trend
- Three new flavours for 2014 in KeVita Sparkling Probiotic Drink range
- Bud Light Lime Mang-O-Rita and Raz-Ber-Rita
- Actimel launches blackcurrant flavour Actimel Plus yogurt drink
- Jellybean Milk from Prairie Farms Dairy
- Gimme Five Mixed Fruit from GoGo Squeez
- A gallery of new drinks for February 2014
- DSM's new patent guarantees absence of off-flavour in lactose-free dairy
- Vimto Squeezy water enhancers
- Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers
- How Agro Juice Processing 'shook up' the Moroccan juice industry
- Bell Flavors & Fragrances appoints Kelli Heinz