Australia-based soft drinks brand Nudie has increased its Kids Nudie range with a new Nothing But Apple & Blackcurrant flavour.
Adam Pritchard, CEO of Simply Great Drinks, talks about the formulation of the drinks and the new move to counteract the bad press against juice with the Simply Great 8-Week Health Challenge.
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola 'innovation machine' is powering up with Coca-Cola Life
Claire Phoenix, 11 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
Caprimo Crème Brûleé by Barry Callebaut Beverages is described as a 'dessert in a drink', contains no caffeine and can be enjoyed hot or cold.
Innovative dispensing solutions developer Aptar Food + Beverage has teamed up with France's leading concentrate brand Teisseire, a Britvic Group company, to develop a customised dosing system.
Almond Kouka (meaning 'almond effect') and Almond Kouka Koubashi Coffee from Glico Dairies are new almond milk drinks targeting 50-60-year-old women.
- Turmeric-based liver extract energy drink by HWF
- Eisai launches Chocola BB Royal Drink in China
- SurePure and Garagista use photopurification technology for new cider
- Weetabix adds banana flavour to On The Go range of breakfast drinks
- Alcohol ingredients market expected to see steady growth
- Le Fruit de Monin Lychee fruit puree syrup
- Jim Beam Maple launched in the UK
- Gelato Latte pistachio-flavoured dairy drink from Elbee
- Sensient Flavors launches Hispanic-inspired flavours
- Nestlé Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water in four flavours
- Treatt unveils ConcenTreatt alcohol-based natural flavours
- Symrise secures financing for acquiring Diana Group