JM Smucker, the makers of Folgers coffee, has introduced Folgers Flavors – a line of flavoured liquid coffee enhancers.
Claire Phoenix interviews Leonardo Laforgia, CEO of new pearl drink brand Oob, which won first prize at the inaugural DrinkPreneur event in London this year.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
To celebrate the change of season, Southern Comfort is introducing Gingerbread Spice to its flavoured liqueur portfolio.
Growth in the consumption of carbonated packaged water in the US is expected to be much higher than the global average, according to a new report from Canadean.
Syrup specialist Monin has added Lemongrass syrup to its extensive portfolio of over 140 flavours. The new product is designed to capitalise on the worldwide popularity of Asian inspired drinks.
- Sweetbird's autumn-winter syrup selection box
- Döhler launches natural herb & spice extracts and natural blossom flavours
- First 'no refrigeration needed' concentrated liquid creamer by DreamPak
- 90s drinks icon Castaway Spritz fruit wine returns
- Leonardo Laforgia talks about the launch of Oob pearl tea
- A gallery of new drinks for August 2014
- Vita Coco Natural Sport
- Tum-E Yummies Kids Water Enhancers
- Le Fruit de Monin Green Apple
- Siggi's Icelandic Style Cream-Skyr coffee flavour
- Sensient Flavors introduces Peach Collection
- Cocozia expands US distribution and launches Mango Coconut Water