Bill Bruce interviews Aguas Primitivas de la Patagonia’s Max de Hoop Cartier at Gulfood 2015, held in Dubai’s World Trade Centre from 8-12 February.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
At Gulfood 2015, held in Dubai’s World Trade Centre from 8-12 February, Bill Bruce interviewed MTR Foods international business manager, Mithun Sachdeva
At the Consumer Analyst Group of New York conference on 19 February, Keurig Green Mountain announced its Keurig Kold machine, due for full launch in Autumn 2015.
Sweetbird has unveiled a spring selection of syrup flavours for the retail market.
- Coca-Cola adds Infusion to Dasani Drops liquid water enhancer range
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- 2015 flavour trends: Bell Flavors & Fragrances Europe
- British Framboise
- Rockin’ Refuel Muscle Builder salted caramel flavour
- AG Barr adds Rockstar Energy Water
- Natural colour solutions are paving the way
- Experimental dairy – emerging dairy trends
- Double digit growth in Africa – the Refriango company in profile
- My top 10 experiences in the F&B industry, in 2014
- Drink More Good hand-crafted soda syrups