Jan Sieńczewski, founder and CEO of Vitaqua Sp Zoo, talks about the launch of his vitamin drink Vitamizu into the Polish market as 'a guilt-free pleasure'.
New solutions including encapsulated alcohol, gas and fragrance are the result of extensive proprietary research at Encapsula, a UK-based micro-encapsulation specialist. Claire Rowan finds out about the latest developments.
- Macarons, ginger beer and cognac coffee innovation
Claire Phoenix, 10 Mar 2014
- The sensory challenge – my day with MMR
Claire Phoenix, 28 Feb 2014
- Fiery and fun flavour trends for 2014
Claire Phoenix, 20 Jan 2014
- Naturally fruity, indulgent milkshakes rise up the beverage rankings
Claire Phoenix, 19 Dec 2013
- Consumer attitudes to sweeteners, and the top 3 users of stevia by country
Claire Phoenix, 21 Nov 2013
See more Beverage topics
According to a new market report, the global flavoured and functional water market was valued at US $17.2bn in 2012 and is expected to reach an estimated value of $36.7bn in 2019.
UK bottled water brand Highland Spring is set to launch its first ever flavoured water range later this month, called Highland Spring Country.
Peter Frost, senior innovation manager (UK) for Britvic, talks to Claire Phoenix about the launch of Robinsons Squash'd water enhancers into Tesco, plus innovations in packaging.
- Bacardí Mango Fusion now available in the US
- Sales of mead exceed growth rates for beer, wine and spirits
- Vita Coco introduces lemonade variant
- Coldpress founder Andrew Gibb on High Pressure Processing
- Bavaria launches new alcohol-free beer flavours in the UK
- PepsiCo to provide funding for Senomyx Salt Taste Program
- Kellogg's Special K adds coffee house protein breakfast shakes
- Sunny D to launch Cherry flavour
- The story behind matcha drink Vivid (interview with James Shillcock)
- Rebel Kitchen develops 'mylk' drinks for adults
- Carlsberg to launch Seth & Riley's Garage 'hard lemon drink'
- Dale Jr Sour limited edition AMP Energy by PepsiCo