Japan-based Eisai has launched Chocola BB Royal Drink in China.
Adam Pritchard, CEO of Simply Great Drinks, talks about the formulation of the drinks and the new move to counteract the bad press against juice with the Simply Great 8-Week Health Challenge.
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
- Coca-Cola 'innovation machine' is powering up with Coca-Cola Life
Claire Phoenix, 11 Jun 2014
- It's better to sell saffron than opium
Claire Phoenix, 28 May 2014
See more Beverage topics
SurePure has, in conjunction with a South African craft brewer, announced the successful application of the patented photopurification process to the production of cider.
UK cereal brand Weetabix has bolstered its On The Go Breakfast Drink range with a new banana flavour.
The global alcohol ingredients market is expected to see steady growth despite the dominance of a few companies, according to new analysis from Frost & Sullivan.
- Le Fruit de Monin Lychee fruit puree syrup
- Jim Beam Maple launched in the UK
- Gelato Latte pistachio-flavoured dairy drink from Elbee
- Sensient Flavors launches Hispanic-inspired flavours
- Nestlé Pure Life Exotics Sparkling Water in four flavours
- Treatt unveils ConcenTreatt alcohol-based natural flavours
- Symrise secures financing for acquiring Diana Group
- Archer Daniels Midland to acquire Wild Flavors for €2.3bn
- Slush Puppie launches limited edition Tango Mango Ice Blast
- Alpro Fresh Coconut Original drink
- Suja Juice launches line of cold-pressured teas
- 6 new foodservice trends for the second half of 2014