In the US, Midpoint Enterprises has developed a range of six varieties of its True Dairy Flavors flavoured milk.
Research from premium ice cream brand Amore di Gelato shows that consumers are turning away from traditional flavours such as vanilla, chocolate and strawberry, with over 70% embracing unusual flavours such as grape and salted caramel.
- The elderflower explosion
Claire Phoenix, 6 Feb 2015
- Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream and Drinkfinity
Bill Bruce, 3 Jan 2015
- Trend share: Drinks that do you good
Claire Phoenix, 22 Dec 2014
- Meeting industry challenges and novel flavour and sweetening solutions
Claire Rowan, 12 Nov 2014
- How to please the Halal customer
Claire Phoenix, 24 Oct 2014
See more Beverage topics
With less than five months until entries close for the World Beverage Innovation Awards 2015 at BrauBeviale, FoodBev Media is pleased to announce a strong sponsor line-up.
At the Natural & Organic Products Europe event in London, Claire Phoenix spoke with Or Tea owner Allen Wong and business development director Jacco Crezee.
Darren Wood spoke with Henry Chen, President of aloe vera drinks brand alō about the company's plans make an impact in the UK drinks market
- Podcast: Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- Bonne O – home carbonation system without a CO2 tank
- #foodbevtrends: Mix your own: Coca-Cola, Keurig, Bevyz, PepsiCo, Sodastream
- Podcast: Artists Rifles, a collective spirit
- Interview: Premium Patagonia water – ‘untouched by man’
- Interview: Badam Drink with real almond and saffron inclusions
- Keurig Green Mountain unveils Keurig Kold machine and brand partnerships
- Sweetbird launches seasonal syrups
- Coca-Cola adds Infusion to Dasani Drops liquid water enhancer range
- Interview: Michael Carney, CEO of Raindrop Vitamin Drinks
- Interview: Roger Wilfinger - Global growth for Vicap Systems caps
- 2015 flavour trends: Bell Flavors & Fragrances Europe