This is a selection of new drinks published to FoodBev.com in August 2014, including the new Volvic design, Actimel for Kids and Cocozia Mango Coconut Water.
Adam Pritchard, CEO of Simply Great Drinks, talks about the formulation of the drinks and the new move to counteract the bad press against juice with the Simply Great 8-Week Health Challenge.
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
- New trends from beverage entrepreneurs at DrinkPreneur Live 2014
Claire Phoenix, 13 Jun 2014
- Bowser Beer for dogs in PET bottles
Shaun Weston, 11 Jun 2014
See more Beverage topics
New York, US-based coconut water brand Vita Coco has released a new line of sports drinks, which are made using hydrating coconut water and restorative sea salt.
BYB Brands, a wholly owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Bottling Co Consolidated, has launched Tum-E Yummies Kids Water Enhancers.
France-based Monin's Le Fruit de Monin Green Apple is a versatile mixer that features a Granny Smith apple taste and a shiny, green colour.
- Siggi's Icelandic Style Cream-Skyr coffee flavour
- Sensient Flavors introduces Peach Collection
- Cocozia expands US distribution and launches Mango Coconut Water
- Bloom Gin & Rose Lemonade from Quintessential Brands and Fentiman's
- Döhler forms joint venture with Afriplex, expanding in South Africa
- Pinnacle Amaretto Vodka by Beam Suntory
- Stephen Rolfs to replace Dick Hobbs as Sensient senior VP and CFO
- Volfas Engelman launches new Blue Sheep soft drink flavours
- A gallery of new drinks for July 2014
- Synergy Flavors makes key appointments and updates its website
- Nudie enhances kids range with apple & blackcurrant flavour
- Caprimo Crème Brûleé dessert drink by Barry Callebaut Beverages