A new study by food and drink consultancy Zenith International estimates that worldwide sales of stevia are set to advance by 14% in 2014 to 4,670 tonnes, taking its overall market value to $336m.
Claire Phoenix interviews Leonardo Laforgia, CEO of new pearl drink brand Oob, which won first prize at the inaugural DrinkPreneur event in London this year.
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – a new take on Chile
Claire Phoenix, 22 Oct 2014
- Sial Paris 2014, day two – no samples left behind
Andreas Exarheas, 22 Oct 2014
- Ice cream and slushies for grown-ups
Claire Phoenix, 18 Aug 2014
- Coke reverts to Vitaminwater without stevia, but lessons need to be learned
Bill Bruce, 6 Aug 2014
- SodaStream Caps from SodaStream arrive in the UK
Claire Phoenix, 18 Jul 2014
See more Beverage topics
Fans of on-the-go, single-serve alcohol pouches can now enjoy three new flavours: Defrost Peppermint Schnapps (100 Proof) 8 Seconds Honey Cinnamon Canadian Whiskey and Cherry Vodka.
At the 11th Global Bottled Water Congress, Bill Bruce interviewed Troll Bridge Creek CEO Keith Harris about the Kiki Maple Sweet Water brand.
Synergy Flavours has announced new investment in its business, which will enhance the company's already significant UK-based technical capabilities.
- 14 trends driving the dairy nutrition category
- 13 innovation trends for energy drinks
- Jim Beam Kentucky Fire cinnamon-infused bourbon
- Baileys Chocolate Cherry Irish Cream Liqueur
- Sparkling Fruit2O Lime Twists by Sunny Delight Beverages
- Batory Foods to distribute Celanese Qorus sweetener system
- Bottled water and tea lead global drinks growth
- Stevia-sweetened Pepsi True to launch on Amazon
- Stevia, chocolate and coffee without the bitterness
- Archer Daniels Midland Co completes acquisition of Wild Flavors
- A gallery of new drinks for September 2014
- Royal Crown Cola International celebrates with Sial Paris 2014